Dirty Gifted and Welsh 2014

Event Details

Dirty Gifted and Welsh 2014

Time: October 12, 2014 from 11am to 11pm
Website or Map: http://www.nationaltheatrewal…
Phone: 02920 353 070
Event Type: festival
Organized By: Catherine Paskell
Latest Activity: Oct 12, 2014

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Come and join Dirty Protest and National Theatre Wales for Dirty Gifted & Welsh, a one-day festival of new Welsh theatre writing, featuring:

Rehearsed readings and performances of new plays

Debates

Surgeries

Speakers

Quiz Quest pub quiz

Workshops

Disco

...and more!

Come and join us for a celebration of new writing from 11am until late - Like all great festivals, there will be a bar and cheap-n-cheerful food available to buy, so that's why we are calling it a theatre lock-in.  

You can also have your work performed in our Scratch Space, where anyone can sign up in advance to have their new writing work performed. Watch this blog for further details of how to sign up; these will be announced here soon.

Tickets are £5 in advance online from here or £7 in cash on the door.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Dirty Gifted and Welsh 2014 to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Daria Bajkowska on October 12, 2014 at 2:57
Fantastic! Thank you so much for getting back to me :) I shall see you all at 5.30!
Comment by Catherine Paskell on October 11, 2014 at 23:56
Hi Daria there's loads going on from 5.30, including a quiz, pop up plays, response plays, and a workshop so head on down x
Comment by Daria Bajkowska on October 11, 2014 at 22:38
How long will the event run for?? I would hate to miss out on it but I'm stuck in work until 5, so I can only join you all at 5.30. Will there be anything still going on at that time apart from te disco?? Any workshops and readings??? Hope to see you all later on today.
Daria

Attending (7)

Might attend (3)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service