Event Details

Script event

Time: October 15, 2016 from 11am to 4pm
Event Type: open, readings, of, scripted, work.
Organized By: Ponty Arts
Latest Activity: Oct 2, 2016

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Got a script your planning on working on?

Come and have a ready through, have feedback, use the space and actors. 

Check out what the valleys have to offer 20mins from Cardiff. 

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Script event to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Rachel Pedley-Miller on October 2, 2016 at 21:15
Sounds great. My email is avantton@gmail.com
If you could send me an email with the script I will get the creatives. Will you be able to attend the event?
Rach
Comment by alun howell on October 2, 2016 at 21:06

Hi Rachel

Yes I'd be interested. I have a script about an hour long involving two young female one older and two male - one young and one older that might be suitable for you. Let me know if you want a copy of the script.

Alun

Comment by Rachel Pedley-Miller on October 2, 2016 at 20:42
Hi Alun
We are looking at 1 hour slot
Per project.
If you are interested we can get a director and the number of actors you require.
Many Thanks
Rachel
Comment by alun howell on October 2, 2016 at 20:07

Can you tell me more about the event - such as how long is each slot, how many actors can be used, are there directors available?

Attending (2)

@NTWtweets on Twitter

Now we hear from Prof Ian Hargreaves @CreativeCardiff - should more public bodies follow @NTWtweets approach, eschewing permanent iconic buildings and siting their work in the context of the communities they seek to work for?

Now we hear from Prof Ian Hargreaves - should more public bodies follow approach, eschewing permanent iconic buildings and siting their work in the context of the communities they seek to work for?

There is still time to get in your applications for the TEAM roles here at NTW! Check out all the details on our website - https://buff.ly/2AJ8HWe 

There is still time to get in your applications for the TEAM roles here at NTW! Check out all the details on our website - https://buff.ly/2AJ8HWe 

Stay Up To Date

Enter your email address:

image block identification

© 2017   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service