Information

Actors

An Official National Theatre Wales Group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

Curated by Mawgaine.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1023
Latest Activity: Jul 17

Discussion Forum

New Theatre Company

Started by Suzie Rees Jan 24.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Mawgaine Tarrant-Cornish on October 9, 2014 at 14:25

Another lovely NTW casting breakdown for you: an upcoming co-production with Out of Joint to be directed by Max Stafford-Clark and tour in Wales and England.

Follow the link and let me know if you have any questions...

Mx

Comment by Jorge Lizalde on October 8, 2014 at 14:03
Comment by Jason and Becky on October 8, 2014 at 8:48
2 actors/performers wanted (1 male, 1 female) to help with a series of 1-hour performances lunch times in Cardiff. 20th-22nd October and 3rd-5th November. email us if interested - hello.jasonandbecky@gmail.com
Comment by James Robert Auheb on September 24, 2014 at 19:13

Hello!

This Thursday at 7.30 PM is the final session of ‘Theatre Playgroup’ in the Victor Salvi Room of the Wales Millennium Centre and we’d love you to come and join us to see what we’ve been up to!

Over the past 6 weeks a group of writers, Actors, Directors… and well other people passionate about Theatre have been meeting together on a Thursday evening to ‘Play’… we’ve been exploring ‘Betrayal’ by Harold Pinter, workshop-ing it, and develop some exciting new writing inspired by the play.

This final week is the sharing of some of the scenes from the play, and the new writing we’ve developed from the play.

It will last about an hour and a half and there might even be a cheeky glass of wine too!

Check out the event pages…

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/theatre-playgroup-...

https://www.facebook.com/events/770460516353158

Comment by Andrew Ford on September 22, 2014 at 16:44

Yes, Osian, I would! Will email and/or discuss when I see you?

Comment by Osian Rhys on September 22, 2014 at 16:29

Any Cardiff based professional performers interested in taking part in improvised comedy workshops?

Off The Cuff is an exciting improvisational group who are looking to perform comedy games to audiences all over South Wales.

Currently they are looking to expand their members to include Cardiff based performers.

Anyone interested in being involved should contact me on osian@osianrhys.co.uk

Thank you,

Osian

Comment by Caroline Sabin on September 20, 2014 at 11:19

Hello Everyone,

I still haven't found the perfect Father Christmas for my new winter show Blood on the Snow - in fact I haven't had a single reply so far! This is a good show stopping cameo acting role rather than cheesy Ho Ho Ho - think King Lear meets Brian Blessed. Shows run from 19th - 23rd December and you would be needed on and off in the preceding week. Pay id £450 per week, pro rata where appropriate.

Contact caroline.sabin@ntlworld.com

Comment by Shane Nickels on September 20, 2014 at 11:02

Hello All, 

Yellobrick are currently looking for some extra people to help out with an Immersive Street Theatre Game on Saturday 4th October the game will be on between 3 and 6. We need a few extra people to help out on the day, including some small acting parts within the game. At the moment we are looking for this on a voluntary basis as this is a self-funded venture. However, it is a great opportunity to meet the company and see the work that we do and find out about upcoming opportunities. Also i can promise a lot of fun!

More information on the company can be found here www.yellobrick.co.uk

Anyone interested in being involved should contact me on admin@yellobrick.co.uk

Cheers,

Shane 

Comment by Gavin Porter on September 18, 2014 at 11:50

Hi all, I am looking for several artists based in North Wales to be involved The Big Democracy Project. We are producing a performance/debate event (Assembly), which will take place on 4th October in Bangor.

I am interested in working with performers/poets/artists who have the ability to create and devise as part of a team. Having facilitation skills is an advantage as the event is interactive as too is the ability to speak Welsh (although this is not essential).

The Big Democracy Project is a Performance/Debate/Action event. Central to the Big Democracy Project is how can we create the Wales we want? With action through art The Big Democracy project will help communities find their voice and explore issues that are important locally and nationally. National Theatre Wales invited proposals from passionate individuals, groups or organisations that want to make a change in their community.

The Chosen proposal is The Poetry Party:

What we really want is to give people who don't engage with democracy a way to have their voice heard. Held in Bangor, our Assembly will launch The Poetry Party - a new political party whose aim is to get every one voting.

For too long people have felt powerless and its time to take that power back. At the Poetry Party we will debate what we want democracy to be, create short individual statements of our vision for a real politic and combine them into The Poetry Party Manifesto - written by you.

If you are free from 1st to 4th October and think your right for this role, send me an email and links to your work where possible. This is a paid role. 

gavinporter@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by Mawgaine Tarrant-Cornish on September 16, 2014 at 16:33

Hello!

Please find the casting breakdown for NTW's very exciting upcoming production right here
If you have any questions do be in touch. 
Mawgaine 

Members (1022)

Stay Up To Date

Enter your email address:

image block identification

© 2017   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service