Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Nikolai Ribnikov on June 5, 2010 at 7:07
AUDITIONS FOR EDINBURGH FRINGE FESTIVAL PLAY

Hello everyone,

I am the director of a devised play that is heading up to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for a 17-show run this August 1st-23rd. We have recently lost a cast member and so have decided to open up auditions for a replacement! The company itself consists of six of us, all 21-23 years old and university graduates.

The play consists of a cast of four (two guys, two girls) and tells the story of the last 24 hours in a man's life. Here is the blurb from the Fringe website:

"Dan is a high flying marketing executive with a wealth of material prosperity. But some shocking news he receives one morning forces him to reflect on his values and the life he is living. We follow Dan's encounters with the people he meets over the rest of that day, and see how his thoughts and feelings are affected by his dramatic news. Is he really a successful man, or merely isolated and alone? "

We are looking for a female, preferably of a similar age with a professional attitude who would be able to commit both creatively and financially to the project.

Auditions will be held at the Atrium, University of Glamorgan, Cardiff next Friday at 12pm. If you are interested then you can get in contact via the following email addresses and feel free to ask any questions, etc:-

nikolai_ribnikov@hotmail.com (myself)
crissie_2489@hotmail.com (Crissie - stage manager)

hope to hear from you guys!
thanks again
Nikolai
Comment by lisa zahra on June 3, 2010 at 7:43
persian dance terry if that helps?
Comment by john norton on May 23, 2010 at 9:43
hi terry - my friend christina lauridsen is working in afghanistan at the moment - you could ask her (find her on my fbook). best. john
Comment by Terry Victor on May 21, 2010 at 23:49
...pressed the key before checking the text. It should read 'If you can help...'
Comment by Terry Victor on May 21, 2010 at 23:46
Is there anyone in NTW-land with an understanding af Afghani dance? If you help (or can put me in touch with someone who can) I'd really would appreciate an informed conversation. Thanks. TV
Comment by Bethan Brean on May 19, 2010 at 1:37
Hi John,
your upcoming projects sound very interesting. I would love to get involved in some way. I am currently waiting to study a drama degree in the Atrium and I am looking for any opportunities to get more experience.

Beth
Comment by National Theatre Wales on May 18, 2010 at 11:43
Hi Katie. Keep an eye out here and details of casting will be announced for the autumn. All the best for Sherlock Holmes. j
Comment by Katie Floyd on May 18, 2010 at 10:18
Hi John,
I'm particularly interested in the projects you're about to start casting for in the summer.

At present I'm in the midst of putting on "Sherlock Holmes and the Wicked Women" at Dinefwr Park and Castle which will be showing from 31st May til 4th June. This production is being put on by the graduating year in BA Acting and BA Design and Production from Trinity University College.

It would be great to hear from you.
Comment by Alys Haf Horsman on May 13, 2010 at 8:43
I would like to hear some more details when they surface.
I'm not quite sure of the 'types' of people you're looking for for these productions but I would like to be considered if an opportunity arises.
I'm based in Cardiff.
All the best.
Comment by Robert Harper on May 13, 2010 at 6:48
Sounds very exciting. I submitted my details to Sam a few weeks ago for the Beach, but would be very keen to get involved with any of those projects. Plus, I'm just about to move back to Cardiff, so be totally local too.

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service