Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Lynsey Ann Richards on January 4, 2011 at 5:44
Desperately need actors both male and female for our musical show, bloodshed on broadway. This is a non paying project, but i will try to cover travel expences, but it is only a few weeks reheasal, once a week on a Tuesday and 1 performance on March 2nd. Please get in touch and spread the word to help out our small theate group! :D
Comment by Lynsey Ann Richards on December 29, 2010 at 3:50

Looking for Actors both male and female to be apart of a musical in March, called Bloodshed on Broadway, its 1980's inspired, so full of 80's classic songs. Reheasals start asap! NR Pontypridd. Aswell as lead roles we are looking for people to come and be apart of the chorus!

if interested please contact me on fastforwardtheatre@hotmail.com

:) thanks, Lynsey

Comment by Teifi Emerald on October 17, 2010 at 10:50
A production of The Cherry Orchard by director Joao Garcia Miguel, and performed by several members of this lovely community.

Aberystwyth Arts Centre 27th 28th Oct.
Taliesin arts Centre 29th Oct.

http://www.aberystwythartscentre.co.uk/whatson/theatre/info/9512/

Would be great to see you there!

Teifi
Comment by Kenon Man on October 15, 2010 at 5:09
Sherman Cymru are casting for its October ScriptSlam. If you are interested please contact kate.perridge@shermancymru.co.uk / 029 2064 6919
Comment by Phil Croskin on October 8, 2010 at 4:23
Hello Actors of Wales! Happy to join you merry band.Just moved from London to somewhere well..simpler.
If you know me say hello. If you don't know me say hello
phil croskin
Comment by Julie Barclay on September 19, 2010 at 3:35
Living Pictures - Cardiff Book Club are running a weekend workshop - Oct 16/17 10am - 5pm at Chapter Arts Centre Llofft space. All welcome.

Its a practical workshop exploring the Meisner technique as explained in the book' Meisner on Acting ' by Sanford Meisner and Dennis Longwell

The best thing is..its only £10 per person for the weekend. The atmosphere is informal and centred on discussion, trying exercises out and developing our knowledge and skills.

We are looking for people (perhaps directors or actors who have taken workshops or teachers) to lead parts of the worskhop at various points throughout the weekend...if you are interested in this or just coming along - then you can let me or Suzanne Phillips know here or on facebook where there is another goup advertising the event.

Thanks
Comment by Julie Barclay on September 9, 2010 at 9:10
Helping hand from Word of Mouth? Have a look at a new website and contact me for a chat about auditions or where you are up to career wise? It a tough business. Maybe we can work together. www.juliebarclay.com
Comment by DumbWise on September 9, 2010 at 1:10

Comment by Bethan Marlow on July 19, 2010 at 2:59
Comment by Rob Ricards on July 14, 2010 at 3:48
Hi Michael, Thanks for explaining the workings of this site on the phone this morning. I am vastly interested in auditioning for The Dark Philosophers. If I remember rightly, I met Gwyn Thomas once at the opening night of one of his plays, The Breakers; Ruth Madoc was in the cast as was, Sion Probert and Ray Smith played the lead. What memories! I am not resident in the UK now, but I would relish the oportunity to get back to my roots and I will be in London in August.

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service