Information

Actors

An Official National Theatre Wales Group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

Curated by Mawgaine.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1013
Latest Activity: on Friday

Discussion Forum

New Theatre Company

Started by Suzie Rees Jan 24.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Rogue'z Theatre Company on July 8, 2016 at 0:06
***AUDITIONS***

The Winter Gift Edinburgh 2016

Male 40-60, German accent.

Email Spotlight/CV/Headshot for more information and to book your audition ASAP to roguez-theatre@hotmail.co.uk

Auditions this Saturday. Casting ASAP. (Please let me know if you'd like to audition but are unavailable this weekend.)
Comment by Chantal Erraoui on June 26, 2016 at 22:22

Hi all, just wanted to let you know about the Comedy Improvisation group, i've set up a group on facebook called Cardiff Comedy Improvisation Group please add yourself to it if you're interested in getting involved. Big thanks Chantal

Comment by Mike Ingham on June 22, 2016 at 10:38

AUDITION FOR PIE!
Performance in Education is casting for two Welsh/English Bilingual tours of primary schools throughout North and South Wales.

We need young energetic actors who MUST BE FULLY BILINGUAL IN WELSH AND ENGLISH to deliver performances and workshops in both languages. Touring teams will be made up of three actors / workshop facilitators delivering events Monday - Friday each week.

Full training will be provided in Food Safety (Level 2 & Level 3 food hygiene qualification), workshop delivery and puppetry.

Full clean driving licence and workshop experience is an advantage, although new and experienced TiE actors are welcome to apply.

Training, rehearsals and tours are all paid weekly and accommodation is provided throughout the rehearsal and tour period.

Half-day workshop style auditions will be held in CARDIFF ON TUESDAY 26TH JULY. Applicants MUST be available on this date.

For further information send CVs to: mike@pie.uk.com

Comment by Rebecca Knowles on June 22, 2016 at 10:22

LAST CHANCE TO CATCH US TONIGHT #Miramar2016 @triongltheatr 

THE WELFARE YSTRADGYNLAIS 7.30pm: Tocynnau/Tickets: 01639 843163

https://www.facebook.com/events/1290976820916694/

Comment by Bethan Morgan on June 22, 2016 at 9:14

Mercury Theatre Wales's production of NINE SUITCASES will be in Swansea TONIGHT - 7.30pm - The Vault, No Sign Bar, Wind St.

Special student discount - half price on the door!

Comment by Chantal Erraoui on June 19, 2016 at 21:48

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of setting up a Comedy improvisation group, with the hope to play, learn and put on performances. It would be great to have people on the same wave length who want to try things out. If you are interested it would be one evening per week, for free! I am really keen to set up a group which welcomes all! If you're interested please email me: c.erraoui@live.co.uk Big thanks! Chantal.

Comment by jane donoghue on June 16, 2016 at 20:08

if you are under 25 then the unknown theatre company is a musical theatre company that also regularly does plays.  we have just won the wales final of one act plays and will be representing wales at the British final at the Sherman theatre in July 2016.  check out our website www.unknowntheatre.co.uk or our facebook page the unknown theatre company

Comment by Wyn Hopkins on June 16, 2016 at 16:40
Hey Julie,
Thanks so much, can't wait to get my teeth stuck in and learn so much
Comment by Julie Barclay on June 16, 2016 at 11:23

Hi Wyn,

Theres a group at The Sherman Theatre called The Sherman Players - they are performing 'As You Like It' in July. You could go along and say hello. Theres also another well respected organisation called The Actors Workshop run by Jamie Lee at Chapter Arts Centre and I run an adult Drama Group at The Talent Shack on Penarth Road  -The current term ends in early July but there are more projects in the pipeline. Good Luck :)

Comment by Wyn Hopkins on June 16, 2016 at 10:56
Hey Ray,

I want to meet actors so I can learn from a nd with them. Thanks for that I will get in touch once I move to Cardiff

Members (1013)

Stay Up To Date

Enter your email address:

image block identification

© 2017   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service