Creatives Discussions (37)

← Back to Creatives
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cyfarwyddwr Cynorthwyol / Assistant Director - Y Ferch gyda’r Gwallt Hynod Hir/ The Girl with Incredibly Long Hair

Cyfarwyddwr Cynorthwyol – DISGRIFIAD O’R SWYDDYn atebol i’r Cyfarwyddwr a’r Cynhyrchydd, mae We Made This yn chwilio am Gyfarwyddwr Cynort…

Started by Matt Ball

0 Nov 24, 2018

PAID WORK - Turn actors into 2D characters

Avant are looking for a makeup artist to turn four of our actors/musicians into 2D characters. The event is the 22nd of July and it would b…

Started by AVANT

0 Jun 23, 2017

Cardiff comedians and performers

Off The Cuff are looking for Cardiff based comedians and performers play comedic improvisation games with the aim of performing an improv s…

Started by Osian Rhys

0 Feb 28, 2017

PAID WORK: Designer required for outdoor theatre show.

Later on this year I am going to be working with a group of older actors who have never performed before, train them in street clown and ta…

Started by Kristoffer Huball

0 Feb 23, 2017

Emerging Directors in the Carmarthen Area

Are you an aspiring theatre director? Are you looking for an opportunity to facilitate workshops? Do you want the opportunity to artistical…

Started by Osian Rhys

0 Aug 15, 2016

Teatr Biuro Podróży

Hi guys,   This is happening where I'm in residence at the 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space, in collaboration with Rose Bruford. Come and…

0 Jul 8, 2016

Actors living in Cardiff

Hey Guys,Not sure where to post this so if its in the wrong place please move to an appropriate thread, So i'm currently a part time SA and…

Started by Wyn Hopkins

0 Jun 11, 2016

Are you a performer and a Mum? | Ydych chi’n berfformwraig ac yn Fam?

Are you a female performer? Are you also a mum, foster mum, step mum, carer, adoptive mum? If so Pluen would love to talk to you!  Cwmni P…

Started by Cwmni Pluen Company

0 May 23, 2016

Weekend clown residential workshop.

Hello... I'm currently organising this at the 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and thought it might be of interest to anyone keen to develop…

2 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Kristoffer Huball

Everyman Theatre Company, Cardiff - "Role of the Director" Workshop postponed.

Due to circumstances beyond our control and in light of the extremely busy period ahead of the Company, the proposed "DIRECTING" session sc…

Started by Ray Thomas

0 May 12, 2015

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service