Creatives Discussions (37)

← Back to Creatives
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CALL for local professional DIRECTOR to lead Workshop/ Session for Everyman Theatre, Cardiff

Everyman Theatre Company, Cardiff is currently organising a programme of Training and Development and has set aside Friday 29 May (from 7.3…

Started by Ray Thomas

0 Apr 23, 2015

Calling all Creatives to participate.

Calling all Creatives! Id like to invite you to participate in our new project. We are also looking for Welsh actors, please send me your C…

Started by Carrie Ann-Newman

0 Mar 30, 2015

New Structure For Developing Ideas Quickly

Hi everyone, I've been mulling over an idea for a creative workshop. I'd really like some advice from some experienced creatives in order t…

Started by Osian Rhys

0 Feb 27, 2015

Composer/sound designer and Live Electronics Ensemble Available for your productions!

Hello!My name is Sophie Lynch and I am a recent graduate of the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.From studying there I have strong ex…

Started by Sophie Emma Lynch

0 Oct 25, 2014

Space 101

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Impro…

Started by Kristoffer Huball

0 Oct 24, 2014

Sound Recordist Opportunity - tomorrow!

Hello,  We urgently require a sound recordist to work on a short film this weekend. Alternatively, someone who could loan or hire us some s…

Started by Susan Kingman

0 Oct 23, 2014

ONiiiT: The Power of Words

ONiiiT is back! Back by popular demand, after a successful set of workshops, ONiiiT returns in conjuction with Somewhereto_, ProMoCymru and…

Started by Sophie Chei Hickson

0 Aug 21, 2014

Theatre Versus Oppression workshops this July

Hi All I hope this post finds you well?  I wanted to let as many people know that Theatre Versus Oppression will be holding more workshops…

Started by Suzanne Carter

0 Feb 4, 2014

Cardiff dark comedy / drama comedy project. CALL OUT for actors, actresses, directors, writers and film crew!

Hello everyone. To introduce, my name is Tim and I am a starting out writer here in Cardiff. I am in the process of writing and creating…

Started by Timothy Collins

8 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Andrew Ford

Looking for projects...

Hello! I'm an actor/writer/director just moved back to Cardiff having worked in Yorkshire for the past 8 years. I'm currently looking to ge…

Started by James Robert Auheb

0 Dec 1, 2013

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service