Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 663
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Drama Association of Wales on February 1, 2012 at 0:37

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that if you love costume design or want to know more we have something on this Friday tjhat you may well be interested in:

An Evening with... BAFTA award-winning costume designer Ray Holman, whose recent work includes Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood and the BBC legal drama Silk.  The event is to be held at the Kuku Club, Park Plaza Hotel, Cardiff.  Tickets are from just £7.50, there are limited tickets available so make sure you book now!  Available online here or calll the DAW office. 

Thanks

Harriet

Comment by Gareth Gwyn Williams on January 25, 2012 at 2:14

Hello everybody! I am currently seeking work within the creative side of theatre etc! I have a degree in theatre design & performance and have done many in house, touring, site specific etc etc and am looking for my next venture! I can do everything from construction, designing, scenic art, Managing etc! So if you need my help drop me an email (wbevtrealaw@hotmail.co.uk)

Thanks Guys! 

Gareth Williams!

Comment by abdul shayek on January 11, 2012 at 6:36

Hi all join the 'Assembly 2011/2012" group

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/assembly-2011-2012 

check out how to submit an idea for 'Assembly 1' -

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/call-for-p...

Please pass on the info. through all other social network channels.

Thanks.

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on January 10, 2012 at 1:59

hello all, just to let you know I am doing some script-in-hand rehearsed readings at The Gate on 11th, 12th & 14th Feb. very funny new writers & only £5 a ticket! Bargain!

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on January 9, 2012 at 23:09

HI, I am running a scriptwriting course starting next tuesday 5-8pm at Bridgend College with a cost of £115 for ten weeks, contact me on here to reserve a place

Comment by Kristoffer Huball on January 8, 2012 at 22:33

Calling all producers! Rhum and Clay Theatre Company want to hear from you for our next project due to première at the Edinburgh Fringe 2012. E-mail kris@rhumandclay.com for more details. More information atwww.rhumandclay.com

http://vimeo.com/30800128

Comment by Iain Goosey on January 6, 2012 at 22:56

Waking Exploits are now recruiting for our next touring production. We are currently seeking to appoint a freelance Production Manager and Set and Costume Designer.

Find out more by clicking here

Deadline for applications: 27 January 2012

Comment by Jay Smith on December 27, 2011 at 13:43

Hey Guys,

I'd like to draw everyones attention to a unique performance project at Swansea Metropolitan University in January.

PROJECT SENSE - Is a multi disciplinary and multi sensory performance linking departments across the university to create a wonderfully creative and unique performance.

'Project Sense is a Welsh Government funded performance project that encourages students and recent graduates to be entrepreneurial and consider how their skills can be applied commercially.

Students and graduates from a wide variety of disciplines across the Met have joined forces to form a pan University theatre company. This extra curricular project is being run as a professional company with participants collaborating and making all the decisions. The Met has a strong background in supporting business start ups and all the students involved in the project are being offered advice to help them if they choose to start up their own business or become a self employed practitioner.

The project is supported by a series of workshops by professional companies and practitioners. The students and graduates are from a range of different subjects including Business, Marketing, Video, Music Technology, Animation, Photography, Technical Theatre and Performing Arts. It will be the first time that so many subjects have collaborated on a project.'

http://www.facebook.com/events/278106922232547/

www.smu.ac.uk/projectsense

Hopefully we shall see you there.

Comment by Guy O'Donnell on December 15, 2011 at 4:43

Youth theatre tutors and a director/artistic team

Youth theatre tutors and a director/artistic team

Bridgend Youth Theatre logo or image

Bridgend Youth Theatre is looking for youth theatre tutors and a director/artistic team to lead its junior show involving around 200 young people aged 8 to 14 years.

Commitment would involve weekends during term-time from January until July with a show at The Grand Pavilion in Porthcawl towards the end of July.

Please contact Ceri.evans@bridgend.gov.uk

company:Bridgend Youth Theatre 
email: Ceri.evans@bridgend.gov.uk 
web:

Comment by Matt Ball on December 8, 2011 at 23:31

I've just put up a blog post about opportunities & festivals which might be of interest; there's details of residencies in Ireland and Dartington, festivals in London & Ipswich and an award for young directors.

Members (663)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service