Information

Dirty Protest

Dirty Protest are dedicated to producing, developing and promoting new writing and the writers of Wales. We create exciting inclusive new theatre experiences to thrill audiences and extend the reach of new writing across Wales. We put gigs on in pubs, kebab shops, forests...

Dirty Protest are Matthew Bulgo, Branwen Davies, Claire Hill, Catherine Paskell, Tim Price

Members: 280
Latest Activity: Jul 7, 2019

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Dirty Protest to add comments!

Comment by Kenon Man on May 24, 2010 at 5:17
Hello!
Sherman Cymru’s Cityscape features four Dirty Protest writers - Tracy Harris, Kit Lambert, Bethan Marlow and Emily Steel.

Four plays, each inspired by the City of Cardiff will be performed at different locations around the city from 8 – 12 June.

Tickets are available from Chapter’s Box Office on 029 2030 4400
More info can be found by clicking Sherman Cymru
Comment by Mared Swain on May 6, 2010 at 22:23
We had a cracking night in the Milgi Warehouse last night. Thanks to the actors Remy Beasley, Ceri Murphy and Tom Cullen, the writers Mab Jones, Mark Williams, James Graham, Ed Hime, Jack Thorne and Atiha Sen Gupta and the audience for voting (none of which voted for the conservatives!)
Comment by Jane Fox on April 26, 2010 at 7:47
Ok That's great ! Thanks Tim. Will send some short plays through to DP in the next week. Best Wishes
Comment by Tim Price on April 25, 2010 at 9:15
Hi Jane, our two slots are taken up now, but send us something to dirtyprotest1@hotmail.co.uk and perhaps we you can take part in our next event?
Comment by Jane Fox on April 16, 2010 at 6:38
Hi Claire, I've just read the blog from Tim.
Can I apply for this opportunity on 6th May? I'm writing for theatre and haven't had anything produced as yet but I had a 10 minute script-in-hand reading at the end of a 6 week writing course in December.
Best Wishes
Jane
Comment by Jane Fox on February 16, 2010 at 5:55
Hi Claire, I'm having trouble getting 2 tickets for Thursday evening. I've tried the DP website and CAI but haven't managed to get any. Can we risk just turning up?
Thanks Jane
Comment by Tim Price on December 5, 2009 at 3:57
Video from our Kebab shop event:

Comment by Tim Price on October 2, 2009 at 8:23
Brrrap!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/theatreblog/2009/sep/29/experimental-theatre-space
Comment by steve fisher on August 21, 2009 at 0:39
left you a 'yes please' on your page Mathilde!
Comment by Branwen Davies on August 20, 2009 at 23:04
Cheekily jumping in feet first! Mathilde if there was an opportunity to meet Naomi Alderman I'd love to. I've just finished a multiplatform writing course with Cyfle and have been creating an online drama but as my background is in theatre writing I'm really keen to experiment with interactive and participative systems in my theatre work. I realise space is limited but if you could squeeze me in I'd be very grateful! Branwen

Members (274)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service