Information

Dirty Protest

Dirty Protest are dedicated to producing, developing and promoting new writing and the writers of Wales. We create exciting inclusive new theatre experiences to thrill audiences and extend the reach of new writing across Wales. We put gigs on in pubs, kebab shops, forests...

Dirty Protest are Matthew Bulgo, Branwen Davies, Claire Hill, Catherine Paskell, Tim Price

Members: 280
Latest Activity: Jul 7, 2019

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Dirty Protest to add comments!

Comment by James Robert Auheb on June 26, 2014 at 11:01

Hi Lovely Dirty Protester's!

I hope you don't mind me posting, but this seems like something which might work very well alongside your exciting work? I'm here to give a shout out to a new group on the NTW community - Theatre Playgroup. Theatre Playgroup is a new project supported by TEAM and WMC.

It will take place over 6 weeks, beginning in September and will be an opportunity for Actors, Directors and Writers and.. well anyone else.. to read a published play, discuss, workshop and rehearse sections and then devise new work based on an element of the published work and share it at the WMC...

Interested? Want to find out more? 

Join the group..

Theatre Playgroup

Comment by Greg Cullen on July 28, 2013 at 9:37

Shock n Awe Performance Co

Present

Fallen

Written and Directed by Greg Cullen

Choreographed by Jem Treays

Music by Jak Poore

Visuals by John Collingswood of Taikabox

Cast: Jams Thomas, Joanna Simpkins, Francois Pandolfo, Ceri Lloyd and Gerald Tyler.

One Friday night an exotic, beautiful man falls from the sky, washing up in the river by a seemingly cursed Welsh farm.  So begins this darkly comic new play from the multi award-winning writer of “Muscle”. When the degenerate farmer and his three adult children discover the corpse the web of guilt and history, which has bound them together, begins to unravel. As they each fall in love with this angelic stranger they wonder where he could have fallen from and why a sinister man in a green Barbour coat is so desperate to find him?

Chapter Arts Centre, Market rd, Canton, Cardiff CF5 1QE

Heol y farchnad, Treganna, Caerdydd CF5 1QE

Box Office/Swyddfa: +44(0)29 2030 4400

Dates Wednesday July 31st to Saturday Aug 3rd 8pm 

Matinee Friday 2nd 2.30pm

Tickets £8/£10/£12

Please be advised that this show contains some strong language and sexual content

www.shocknawe.org.uk                www.chapter.org

Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on July 10, 2013 at 9:01

Looking forward to 'Three plays in a bag ' on Sunday at the Almeida. Great to have the company in London.

Comment by Dean Scurlock on January 6, 2013 at 3:25

Are you accepting new scripts at the moment and, if so, where should I send them?

Comment by Ellen Morris on September 23, 2012 at 7:46

Hello, could you please tell me when your next auditions are?

Thanks

Ellen Morris

Comment by Ffion Jones on November 14, 2011 at 8:10

Very Excited!

Comment by Othniel Smith on June 20, 2011 at 6:56

New no-budget short film, "King Horse", shot in Cardiff.

Comment by DumbWise on September 23, 2010 at 1:29
Hey guys,
Check out theatre preview for DumbWise new play 'Baby' in Buzz Magazine, Cardiff.. http://ning.it/acwJ21
Comment by Bethan Marlow on June 17, 2010 at 23:36
I've just put a game up on NTW05 for all you writers to play. There's a prize and everything!
Comment by Ellie Carter on May 25, 2010 at 0:41
See below for details of Cityscape, featuring seven previous Dirty Protest writers, directors and cast members! 2 venues a night - 4 plays - 4 site-specific venues you probably didn't know about it Central Cardiff. Mega.

Members (274)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service