The Village Social - NTW15

Information

The Village Social - NTW15

The evening's delights include entry into the raffle, a refreshment of your choice and a depraved orgy of blood.

Website: http://nationaltheatrewales.org/whatson/performance/ntw15
Members: 83
Latest Activity: Feb 23, 2012

Check out some of the production images from the show in the gallery below.

Photo Credit: Farrows Creative/National Theatre Wales.

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of The Village Social - NTW15 to add comments!

Comment by Samantha Minas on October 23, 2011 at 2:20
Two days on and we all all still quoting or singing bits of the show. Well done NTW a real success!
Comment by Rebecca Ball on October 22, 2011 at 6:14

Fantastic show last night - has been making me smile all day! Hope the rest of the tour goes down a storm.

Comment by ryan james nolan on October 21, 2011 at 23:51
Absolutely fantastic!! hugely enjoyed the performance last night. i was completely drawn in. the music was brilliantly written too. very inspiring and iv recommended it to everyone i know.
Comment by National Theatre Wales on October 21, 2011 at 11:31
You all embraced the madness tonight gang!  I laughed, I cried, I almost wished I'd won the raffle!!  Well done on a fantastic night.
Comment by Carys Eleri on October 21, 2011 at 10:34
Yvonne's balloons were lookng lush tonight... I love a good helium canister.
Comment by Matt Ball on October 21, 2011 at 10:05
A great show tonight in rudry, well done to all, even those who tried to sacrifice me!
Comment by Fraser McAvoy on October 21, 2011 at 0:24
Yeah awesome night out and a night i don't think i'll ever forget. Excellent cast, brilliant characters (gypsy was genius) and some truly great songs/music. I've already recommended it to plenty of friends. I went home on a real high - Great stuff.
Comment by Ashley McAvoy on October 20, 2011 at 23:01

Thank you Cae Bach for a memorable and stirring evening. A truly Dai-onysian frenzy of ecstasy - if you'll excuse the awful pun. Thank you so much. Dafydd James is The Maestro, the cast are outstanding - extra special props to Darren and Gwydion. Awesome.

Comment by Carys Eleri on October 20, 2011 at 12:59
With you on that one John - the locals were bloomin' outstandin', just fabulous....! the fire alarm and fainting were unforeseen, but quite normal for our old village social - everyone is well, safe and un-burnt... so onwards we go. 'Tally-ho!' like my pervy Uncle John used to say (thank god he's dead..... thank god for cigars....) ANYWAY, I've 'ad a glass of wine now, and some pitta bread and houmous (carb-count for the week). Night-night all, and see you tomorrow!!! xxx
Comment by National Theatre Wales on October 20, 2011 at 12:18
Should add that the people who run Rudry Parish Hall are some of the most helpful, supportive and flexible folk I've ever come across.  Thank you so much guys for helping us out so warmly on what could have been a very challenging night.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service