National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

An Official National Theatre Wales Group

TEAM is for anyone who is interested in being part of National Theatre Wales, getting involved in theatre or meeting new people. Join the group now to hear about any forthcoming meetings and opportunities.

You can find our Facebook page here

Let us know about your experience with TEAM and help us to continue improving by filling in our short survey here

Members: 844
Latest Activity: yesterday

Help Shape The Future

We're always keen to support new projects and events around Wales. These could be one-offs or more long-term. We'd like to get people involved in the arts (it doesn't have to be about theatre), develop skills and leaders, and encourage involvement from a wide range of people. So if you have an idea that fits in with any of these we'd like to hear from you.

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Discussion Forum

Sunday Sessions @ West Coast Arts 1 Reply

Started by Dilys Burrell. Last reply by Dilys Burrell Sep 13, 2016.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Ben Tinniswood on September 12, 2016 at 12:51

STOP PRESS!

Want to be part of team TEAM this weekend at City of the Unexpected?

We need: 3 teams of 6 fit & healthy Adults

To: Join a very high profile segment of this major event -( Can’t say too much here, otherwise it’d be City of the Expected).

On: This Saturday 17th &/or Sunday 18th - This weekend!

We’ll provide: TEAM Hoodies/T-shirts & a once in a lifetime experience to tell the Grandkids about in years to come!

If you  can gather together a group of 6 friends/colleagues/fellow TEAM Members for a somewhat out of the ordinary experience then get in touch.

Time is of the essence, so get email TODAY if you can!

Email: bentinniswood@nationaltheatrewales.org  with “TEAMS” in the subject header. Please include a contact phone number in your email.

Thanks,

Ben

Comment by Rhoda Lane on September 10, 2016 at 13:16

Greetings TEAM!

My name is Rhoda and I've just joined National Theatre Wales as the TEAM Assistant. I'm here to help support you in making amazing things happen for the whole Community. This is a really exciting time for NTW (and also frenetic) and I hope to get as many of you as possible on board to feed into the work we will be doing.

We are currently cooking up some ideas for the coming months, so watch this space. You can expect the core programme of favourites like Scratch that Itch, Stories from the Streets, Performance Parties, Word4Word and Skill Swap, peppered with other niceties.

Keep in touch with us on the TEAM Community Page, via Facebook and Twitter, we would love to hear from you and get you involved. I'll be posting on @rhoda_ntw.

Also looking forward to meeting you guys over the coming weeks and months. I'll see you in the crowds next Saturday 17th September for City of the Unexpected!

Cheers,

Rhoda

Comment by Rhoda Lane on September 6, 2016 at 17:10
For those of you interested in research into storytelling, there's a conference happening in November at the University of Warwick. Check out the blog for more info!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 19, 2016 at 10:36

Audience Survey Staff Needed - Paid Role

We are looking for audience survey staff to work during Roald Dahl's City of the Unexpected.

Saturday 17 September - A max of six hours between 1.30 - 9pm, based on completing five surveys an hour.

Sunday 18 September - Four hours, 2.30 - 6.30pm.

There will be a training session on the Saturday at 10.30am and Sunday (if new members) at midday.

Pay is £8 per hour (including the training).

If you are interested please contact team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 16, 2016 at 9:03

Mess Up The Mess - Training Opportunities for 16-25 Year Olds

ONLY 3 SPACES REMAINING

Do you know someone who would like to get free accredited training in youth arts workshop leading? 

Only 3 spaces remaining on Mess Up The Mess' Peer Leader Volunteer Residential - book your space now before it's too late. 

Peer Leader Volunteer Training

Are you 16-25 years old? Want to take part in a free accredited training to increase your leadership skills? Work towards assisting and running a workshop? Maximize your potential as role models?

Mess Up The Mess are offering a 3 day Peer Leader Volunteer training residential in Swansea. Food, accommodation and travel is included. You will be learning things like: leadership, communication, confidence, team building, child protection, diversity, equality, and inclusion; through participatory workshops. Learn how to make a change and volunteer on various and exciting project   

Oh, Have I said, it will be a lot of fun! Make a positive change and become a Peer Leader!

“I honestly think that it was one of the best experiences of my life; it really improved my confidence and has made me want to volunteer more!” - Leah

30th  August – 1st September 2016

Borfa House,  Port Eynon, Gower, Swansea, SA3 1NN

Want to find out more or book a space contact Jo on joanne@messupthemess.co.uk or 01269 591167

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 8, 2016 at 15:36

Thanks to our friends at Fio

TEAM TICKET OFFER - £5

Special ticket price for Swarm!

We're offering a special price for NTW TEAM members for evening performances of Swarm, which takes place next week (11-14th August) at the Butetown History and Arts Centre in Cardiff Bay.  All the info is here:

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/141570

To get the discounted price, enter the password 'gettothedome' when prompted on Ticket Source.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 3, 2016 at 14:03

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 2, 2016 at 14:01

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 1, 2016 at 13:12

Hi Sianna, there's nothing planned for the near future from TEAM, but keep an eye out on the site for opportunities from other organisations.

Comment by Sianna Reader on July 31, 2016 at 10:49

Any drama-based opportunities coming up in Cardiff at the moment please? 

Members (844)

Stay Up To Date

Enter your email address:

image block identification

© 2017   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service