National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

An Official National Theatre Wales Group

TEAM is for anyone who is interested in being part of National Theatre Wales, getting involved in theatre or meeting new people. Join the group now to hear about any forthcoming meetings and opportunities.

You can find our Facebook page here

Let us know about your experience with TEAM and help us to continue improving by filling in our short survey here

Members: 844
Latest Activity: on Thursday

Help Shape The Future

We're always keen to support new projects and events around Wales. These could be one-offs or more long-term. We'd like to get people involved in the arts (it doesn't have to be about theatre), develop skills and leaders, and encourage involvement from a wide range of people. So if you have an idea that fits in with any of these we'd like to hear from you.

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Discussion Forum

Sunday Sessions @ West Coast Arts 1 Reply

Started by Dilys Burrell. Last reply by Dilys Burrell Sep 13, 2016.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Rhoda Lane on Thursday

Temple of Peace,

King Edward VII Avenue,

Parc Cathays, Caerdydd,

CF10 3AP

Dydd Iau 27ain o Ebrill Amser: 10yb-4.00yp

Ein nod yw i darganfod beth dylai’r meini prawf bod i Cymru fod yn Cenedl Noddfa, a ffordd gallwn ni yr holl grwpiau ag unigolin dros Cymru, cadarnhau bod hwn yn digwydd. Bydd y digwyddiad hefyd yn cyfle i gymaint o grwpiau cyngor ffoaduriaid dros Cymru, sy’n gysylltiedig a Dinas Noddfa ag eraill, rhannu profiadau, dysgu o’ch gilydd a codi brwdfrydedd!

Ymunwch â ni am ginio, gweithdai, a gweithgareddau rhyngweithiol i ddathlu Cymru groesawgar!

Mae tocynnau yn rhad ac am ddim on mae rhaid bwcio ‘mlaen llaw. I cadarnhau tocyn, ewch i: 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wales-as-a-nation-of-sanctuary-confere...

Comment by Rhoda Lane on Thursday

Temple of Peace

King Edward VII Avenue

Cardiff

CF10 3AP

Thursday 27th April, 10:00 - 16:00

Wales Cities of Sanctuary is a project funded by People and Places, and organised by the Swansea-based organisation Displaced People in Action.

Our objective is to determine what the criteria might be for Wales to becoming a Nation of Sanctuary, and how, between all the groups and individuals across Wales, we can make that happen. It will also be an occasion for as many as possible of the refugee support groups across Wales, both affiliated City of Sanctuary groups and others, to meet, share experiences, learn from each other and hopefully go away enthused

Register to attend here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wales-as-a-nation-of-sanctuary-conference-tickets-32811363672

Comment by Ben Tinniswood on April 18, 2017 at 15:28

Often the best way to explain something like TEAM to people is to tell them your own TEAM story. So, us on TEAM Panel have been doing just that.

Here's mine if you'd like to give it a read. Feel free to comment/ask questions about TEAM etc

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/why-i-ll-k...

Comment by Ben Tinniswood on April 10, 2017 at 9:04

A good Workout/Skillswap style opportunity from our friends across the estuary. It's free too:

Free Theatre Practitioner Training with acta

Skillshare and Games Exchange!

These new workshops are free to attend, and are open to drama facilitators from across the sector who are interested in sharing and learning more about making theatre.

CPD workshops this year (all 1.00 – 3.30pm Wednesdays at actacentre):

5 April
19 July

The last workshop looked at new ways to inspire story creation, including puppets and junk characters with lots of fun props. 

This month's topic TBC. If you have any requests please let us know.

Free
actacentre, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 3AY
www.acta-bristol.com

If you are interested in attending, please get in touch! 
Email kathryn@acta-bristol.com

Limited number of spaces available.
Comment by Gavin Porter on April 5, 2017 at 11:50

TEAM member and former artist in residence at National Theatre Wales is directing his first show at the WMC on 2nd and 3rd of June.

RATS (Rose Against The System) began life began during Kyle's time at NTW, he has been writing the script over the last year and RATS promises to be 'a black comedy incorporating masks, dance, hip-hop culture, rock and rhyme in a masquerade'

Tickets available:

https://www.wmc.org.uk/Productions/2017-2018/other/rats/?view=Standard

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 24, 2017 at 11:09

Rhowch gynnig ar yr her felly!

Rhowch eich syniadau ar waith er arloesedd cymdeithasol
Cystadleuaeth ryngwladol sy’n gwobrwyo gwneuthurwyr newid sy’n ifanc a chreadigol

Lansiwyd yr her gan Faterion Ewropeaidd KEA yn rhan o brosiect Creative TracksMae’n gystadleuaeth ryngwladol i wobrwyo pobl sy’n defnyddio eu sgiliau i fynd i’r afael â materion cymdeithasol, diwylliannol ac amgylcheddol ar draws y byd.

Dyma’r rhai a all gystadlu:

• Artistiaid neu grwpiau o artistiaid, entrepreneuriaid diwylliannol a chreadigol sy’n gweithio yn y meysydd hyn: y celfyddydau gweledol, hysbysebu, pensaernïaeth, crefftau, dylunio, ffasiwn, ffilm a fideo, bwyd, cerddoriaeth, cyhoeddi, radio a theledu, gemau cyfrifiadurol neu’r celfyddydau perfformio
  • Prosiectau sy’n delio â materion megis y newid yn yr hinsawdd, llesiant y meddwl a’r corff, bwyd newydd a chynaliadwy, amaeth, cludiant a mudedd, cynhwysiant cymdeithasol, hygyrchedd i addysg a llythrennedd digidol, mudo neu anghyfartalwch a thlodi (ymhlith pynciau eraill)
  • Cydweithio arloesol sy’n cyfuno sgiliau artistig/creadigol â galluoedd o feysydd eraill (e.e. gwyddoniaeth, technoleg, cynhyrchu nwyddau)
  • Prosiectau sy’n adlewyrchu cydweithio rhyngwladol neu sy’n ceisio cael effaith ryngwladol

Y dyddiad cau yw 28 Ebrill 2017. 

Am fwy o wybodaeth am delerau a gwobrau gweler Celfyddydau Rhyngwladol Cymru

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 24, 2017 at 11:04

Enter the b.creative challenge!

Put your ideas at work for social innovation
An international competition rewarding young creative changemakers

Launched by KEA European Affairs as part of the Creative Tracks project, the b.creative challenge is an international competition which seeks to reward young creative entrepreneurs using their skills to address social, cultural or environmental issues across the globe.

This competition is open to:

• Artists or collectives of artists, cultural and creative entrepreneurs working in visual arts, advertising, architecture, crafts, design, fashion, film and video, gastronomy, music, publishing, radio and television, computer games or performing arts.
  • Projects addressing issues such as climate change, mental and physical well-being, new food and sustainable agriculture, transports and mobility, social cohesion, access to education and digital literacy, migration or inequality and poverty (non-exhaustive list)
  • Innovative collaborations combining creative and artistic skills with competences from other fields (e.g. from science, technology, manufacturing).
  • Projects reflecting international collaborations / seeking a transnational impact

Entries into the competition are accepted until the 28th April 2017. 

For more information about terms and prizes see Wales Arts International.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 21, 2017 at 12:03

Mae ceisiadau ar gyfer Theatr Cenedlaethol Ieuenctid Cymru yn FYW!

Mae Theatr Cenedlaethol Ieuenctid Cymru (ThCIC) yn cynnig hyfforddiant a chyfleoedd perfformio o’r radd flaenaf i rai o bobl ifanc mwyaf talentog ac ymrwymedig Cymru sydd â diddordeb mewn perfformio a chynhyrchu theatr. 

Mae rhaglen Aspire ThCIC yn buddsoddi yn natblygiad actorion ifanc mwyaf addawol Cymru drwy ganolbwyntio ar sgiliau theatr graidd, dyfeisio, technegau perfformio, a theatr gorfforol.

Yn 2017, bydd CCIC yn ehangu ar y rhaglen lwyddiannus Aspire er mwyn ymgysylltu â mwy o actorion ifanc. Fe fydd hefyd yn ehangu'r rhaglen i ddarparu cyfleoedd datblygu ar gyfer pobl ifanc sydd â diddordeb mewn dylunio ac adeiladu set, gwisgoedd, goleuo a sain, a rheoli llwyfan.

Bydd ThCIC yn canolbwyntio yn gyfan gwbl ar ei rhaglen Aspire eleni, cyn y clyweliadau ar gyfer ThCIC 2018.

Lawrlwythwch canllawiau ymgeisio a ceisiwch.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 21, 2017 at 11:58

Applications for National Youth Theatre of Wales 2017 are LIVE!
National Youth Theatre of Wales (NYTW)provides first-class training and performance experiences for some of Wales’ most talented and committed young people interested in theatre performance and production. 

The NYTW Aspire programme invests in the development of Wales' most promising young actors by focusing on core theatre-skills, devising, performance techniques, and physical theatre.

In 2017, NYAW is broadening its successful Aspire programme in order to engage with  more young actors.  It is also extending the programme to provide development opportunities for young people interested in set design and construction, costume, lighting and sound, and stage-management.

NYTW will focus exclusively on its Aspire programme this year, in advance of auditions for NYTW 2018. 
Read the guidelines and apply.

Comment by Rhian Lewis on March 20, 2017 at 10:02

Hey TEAM!

Fancy being an usher on the next NTW show in Rhyl? Send us an email today with your CV and we'll get in touch. It's a paid opportunity, and you'll get to be a key part of the team!

Shout if you have any questions

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/ntw-opport...

Members (844)

Stay Up To Date

Enter your email address:

image block identification

© 2017   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service