National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on February 25, 2013 at 3:32

If you havent seen it, here it is. Land of My Fathers by Kyle Legall.

Comment by kyle legall on February 25, 2013 at 2:16
I don't know whether you've seen the new graffiti mural outside paddle steamer, Butetown. This week I have plans to design and paint another mural on the canal. If you would like to get involved, come to my workshop this Tuesday evening at the National Theatre warehouse @ 6.30 #degabay
Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on February 22, 2013 at 8:17

I want to do a big healthy slab of theatre/TEAM event in Newport! TELL ME HOW!

Comment by kyle legall on February 21, 2013 at 4:42
I have after school graffiti street art workshop in Butetown, leading up to the #Degabay. With plans of doing another mural in the next week. get involved.
Comment by Katherine Jewkes on February 20, 2013 at 0:14

Hi All,

I'm on the lookout for a group of people interested in being a part of the blogging team for DeGabay. You'll have to be available on the show day (3rd March), and for a pre meeting (TBC) If you're interested in getting involved, drop me a line on here or, Katherinejewkes@nationaltheatrewales.org for further info!

Katherine

Comment by Alan Samuel on February 17, 2013 at 22:34

Ow Bisty?... that's hello in Rhayader speak.

Hello to all you talented TEAM members out there.

Are you thirsty for adventure?

Ever wondered what people in Mid Wales look and sound like? Now is your chance to find out.

What?: We need your help to make our new exhibition (People and Places), and launch event lift off in style.

When?: Launch 23rd & 24th March - work starts...yesterday!

TEAM members - can you help us out with:
1) Social media Magicians.
2) Marketing strategy Sorcerers.
3) Story collecting Captains.
4) Any other way you might like to get involved (film makers/ editors perhaps).

Who are we? Community Arts Rhayader & District (CARAD) http://www.carad.org.uk

Where are we at?: See how we got to this point - http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/rhayader-rocks? 
Exhibition
The exhibition will feature stories of the people in our communities and the places which hold meaning to them. We will use a range of storytelling formats. Maps of the local area and emotional maps will be exhibited and conceptualised to aid this process.
The opportunity to share stories is a key feature of the exhibition and event (physically and digitally).
The exhibition will evolve over time to focus in on elements of people and place - e.g. Food, Play, Family, Future hopes, Love etc.
Event
A lively treasure hunt event - organised by local individuals (both on foot and car). Also a story scavenger hunt - accessible both from CARAD on the launch weekend and online (perhaps through an online survey linked to the www.findingrhayader.co.uk website).
Food will be an important feature of the event - perhaps linking in rewards for completing tasks.
Games will make this a fun events - e.g. a tombola of local images which people which pick at random and go out find that spot discover stories and perhaps recreate photos or make their own new adventures. The process and stories gathered will be documented and possibly created into a book/ film/ photo library?
Interested? Get in touch with me, on here, @alanmsamuel or 07732067680 - day or night...I'm keen like that.
Comment by Jan Jones on February 16, 2013 at 23:42

Writer wanted to write a 40-60 minute script, for a family audience, to be performed at the Cardiff Science Festival this Summer.Science background not essentil, though helpful, as there wil be experts on hand.

Unpaid, but excellent exposure, as to be performed on the Glanfa Stage of the Wales Millenium Centre.

Interested?

Contact me, Jan Jones

janjones290852@gmail.com

Comment by Anna Poole on February 14, 2013 at 3:15

Paid Opportunities available for stewarding on De Gabay

We are looking for at least 12 stewards to work from 10am until 7pm on Sunday 3rd March.

This is on a first come, first serve basis and is open to anyone - if you are interested please e-mail me on annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by terry chinn on February 11, 2013 at 22:45

Thanks to NTWTEAM and Positivey Ponty we have begun to use our voices in our first session with the amazing Frankie Armstrong, really great meeting everyone, a brilliant oppertunity to get involved      www.frankiearmstrong.com   Next week Mary Anne Roberts/www.facebook.com/DomesticViolins is leading the session.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on February 11, 2013 at 7:20

Be part of the Community Cast for De Gabay

We will be holding sessions for anyone who wants to be involved in the community cast for De Gabay this Tuesday (12th) from 6.30-8.30pm, and Sunday (17th) from 2-4pm.

They'll be held at the NTW Warehouse, Dumballs Road, Cardiff,  CF10 5FE. This is the building http://goo.gl/maps/EG1YY

Just turn up uf you want to join in - everyone is welcome.

Any questions, you can email me at devindadesilva@nationaltheatrewales.org 

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service