National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Sophie Lewis on November 21, 2019 at 5:33

Come and meet the Agents and find out more about their projects this Saturday at Wales Millennium Centre!

Dewch i gwrdd â bobl ifanc o The Agency, dydd Sadwrn yng Nghanolfan Mileniwm Cymru!

Comment by Sophie Lewis on November 19, 2019 at 3:30

We hope to see you there! Gobeithio gweld chi yna!

Comment by Sophie Lewis on November 7, 2019 at 0:48

Come and chat to us about how you can get involved in our 2020 show in Pembrokeshire and share creative ideas!

Ymunwch â ni - rydyn ni am glywed eich syniadau am yr hyn rydych chi ei eisiau o TEAM yn Sir Benfro wrth i ni baratoi ar gyfer ein cynhyrchiad 2020 cyffrous!

Comment by Paul Jenkins on November 5, 2019 at 4:15

We have a few places left at our HAMLETS Hubs in Newport and Cardiff - starting this Saturday 9th (WMC) and Monday 11th (Newport Riverfront). HAMLETS is a free Wales-wide project exploring the possibility of creating a massive ensemble of young Hamlets. Working with some of Wales' most dynamic theatre-makers we are looking for 18-25 year olds to come along and explore their experience of life in Wales today through Hamlet. All genders and all levels of experience (including none) very very welcome ... details below or email interest to pauljenx@me.com.

https://messupthemess.co.uk/hamlets/

Image may contain: text

Comment by Sophie Lewis on October 29, 2019 at 7:11

Join us this Sunday, 3rd November at The Hope Inn, Pembroke - we want to hear your ideas about what you want from TEAM in Pembroke as we prepare for our exciting 2020 production!

Ymunwch â ni ddydd Sul yma, 3ydd Tachwedd yn y Hope Inn, Penfro - rydyn ni am glywed eich syniadau am yr hyn rydych chi ei eisiau o TEAM ym Mhenfro wrth i ni baratoi ar gyfer ein cynhyrchiad 2020 cyffrous!

Comment by Sophie Lewis on October 24, 2019 at 3:30

Check out 73 Degree Films amazing community-led cinema programme! And join TEAM on Thursday 14th November in Wrexham, when we’re presenting ‘Dark Days’ a documentary from British director Marc Singer following the homeless population who live permanently in the underground tunnels of New York City.

Edrychwch ar raglen 73 Degree Films ac ymunwch â ni am cyflwyno ‘Dark Days’ ar dydd Iau 14 Tachwedd, rhaglen ddogfen gan y cyfarwyddwr Prydeinig Marc Singer yn dilyn y boblogaeth ddigartref sy’n byw yn barhaol yn nhwneli tanddaear dinas Efrog Newydd.

Find out more and get tickets here:
Dewch i wybod rhagor a cadwch eich tocynnau yma:

https://www.73degreefilms.com/cinema

Comment by Sophie Lewis on October 21, 2019 at 2:24

People of Wrexham, don't miss this brilliant opportunity... NTW TEAM Panel needs you!

Pobl Wrecsam, peidiwch a methu hwn y cyfle... mae NTW TEAM Panel yn angen chi! 

https://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/join-nati...

Comment by Sophie Lewis on October 16, 2019 at 2:16

Come along to our free Public Speaking Workshop on Thursday 24th October from 10am - 4pm at Wrexham Enterprise Hub!

Please reserve your free place by emailing team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Dewch i'n gweithdy siarad cyhoeddus ar dydd Iau 24ain Hydref, 10am - 4pm, yn Wrecsam Enterprise Hub!

Cadwch eich lle sy'n rhad ac am ddim drwy e-bostio team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by Sophie Lewis on October 8, 2019 at 12:20

Here are some photos from TEAM’s comedy night that we held last week at The Meadow, St Davids. Huge thanks to them, to everyone who came, to our brilliant performers and to Wayne Boucher for the photos! What an amazing night!

Dyma lluniau o'r noson gomedi NTW TEAM yn Nhyddewi. Diolch yn fawr iawn i bawb a ddaeth, i'n perfformwyr gwych ac i Wayne Boucher am y lluniau! Noson anhygoel oedd hyn!

Comment by Sophie Lewis on October 3, 2019 at 3:58

HUGE shout out to TEAM Panel members, Angharad Price and Kyle Legall, ahead of these events! 

Rydyn ni am anfon neges o parch at aelodiau TEAM Panel, Angharad Price a Kyle Legall!

Join Angharad tonight at NTW TEAM's comedy night in The Meadow, St Davids, and find out how you can be involved in our exciting TEAM show in Pembrokeshire! 

Ymunwch Angharad heno am noson o chwerthin yn Nhyddewi a darganfod sut y gallwch chi fod yn rhan o'n sioe gyffrous TEAM yn Sir Benfro!

And we're so happy to be supporting Black History Month in Wrexham again. Don't miss Kyle who will be holding an art workshop at its launch in Ty Pawb this Saturday 5th October!

Rydym yn hapus iawn i gefnogi Mis Hanes Pobl Dduon yn Wrecsam. Dewch i'n gweithdy celf y dydd Sadwrn yma yn Tŷ Pawb!

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service