National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Matt Ball on May 10, 2013 at 5:30

Last chance to apply for the WalesLab summercamp. If your wondering whether to apply read this blog about why you should just do it.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on May 9, 2013 at 0:25

We'll be holding another event in Haverfordwest on the 28th May. If you're interested in taking part or want to go along you can find more details here.

Here's some photos from last time.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on May 7, 2013 at 2:58

Hey everyone.  Check out blog on new pre-scratch opportunity here http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/introducin... 

Please join group and let us know what you'd like. Hopefully see you in July!

Comment by Gavin Porter on May 1, 2013 at 5:07

Hi, I am the new Creative Associate at National Theatre Wales and I am responsible for the Assembly programe for the next two years. I have a few Ideas about how Assembly can develop but I wondered what other people thought and if there were any other good examples out there of performance/debate events.

You can leave a comment on here,join the Assembly 2013/14/15 group, you can email me GavinPorter(at)nationaltheatrewales.org or I'm on twitter @Gavin_NTW

Comment by Buddug James Jones on April 25, 2013 at 23:20

Hi all!

It is time for a brand spanking new Critical Chinwag evening!

The next show we're going to see is 'Reverie' by Yellow Brick on Saturday 1st of June.

Reverie is a new sort of performance- mixture of online storytelling, street gaming and performance and it will take place around different areas of Cardiff Bay. I have no idea what to expect!

We have 6 tickets available for this performance. 
If you would like a ticket, please email me on buddugjjones@hotmail.com by MONDAY 13TH MAY.

Remember....
-These tickets are FREE
-You will need to tweet and blog on the Critical Chinwag group page about the show
-You do not have to be based in Cardiff to join us- we can help with your travel
-For this show specifically, you must be comfortable to walk around outside for the duration of the show.
- You don't need to be in expert in theatre, games, performance, dance, puppetry, writing, marine biology etc to be a Critical Chinwagger (see what I did there!)

Click here for more info on Critical Chinwag

Bud x

Comment by Anna Poole on April 18, 2013 at 22:52

TEAM Social Night for Praxis Makes Perfect. 

If you would like to see Praxis Makes Perfect before anyone else and meet other TEAM members from across Wales then the TEAM Social night if for you. On Wednesday 1st May we invite all TEAM members to a secret location in Cardiff to celebrate you all being awesome. To find out more about Social nights and Praxis Makes Perfect have a look at this blog

All TEAM members are welcome so please e-mail me on annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org for more information and to confirm a place. Go on...you know you want to! 

Comment by Devinda De Silva on April 17, 2013 at 2:24

TEAM Praxis

A reminder to all those who are interested in being part of Praxis Makes Perfect that there is a meeting tonight at 7pm at the NTW Warehouse, Dumballs Rd, Cardiff, CF10 5FE. This is the building http://goo.gl/maps/EG1YY (the top end of Dumballs Road, opposite the Zurich Building). 

Comment by Frank Thomas on April 15, 2013 at 5:16

Hey TEAM

just so you know there is going to be a TEAM Word4Word held in Butetown on the 24th (short notice i know but i hope u can pop along),i'll add a link below this but check it out and come enjoy a night or words

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/butetown-team-word...

Comment by Devinda De Silva on April 8, 2013 at 23:45

Opportunities on Praxis Makes Perfect

We are looking for a group of TEAM members to be part of our next show Praxis Makes Perfect. It could involve you being a Russian soldier or running a political stall (yes, true) and you'll get to work on a show which involves director Wils Wilson, playwright Tim Price and Gruff Rhys & Boom Bip of Neon Neon.

You'll receive a one-off payment of £100 but you must be free on the following dates.

Saturday 20th April (rehearsal)

Saturday 27th April (rehearsal)

May 1/2/3/4/5 (dress & performance)

There is a chance that you might be needed for a couple of evenings too, but these are TBC. We are also hoping that some of the group will be part of the Bristol and London shows.

You don't need any previous acting experience to be part of this, so if you are interested please email me at devindadesilva@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by Brent Morgan on April 4, 2013 at 7:40

Hi everyone I have just posted a blog about what we got up to last week with TEAM's help. Please check it out http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/escape-ear... also we are looking to speak to designers about the future of the project so please get in touch.

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service