National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

An Official National Theatre Wales Group

TEAM is for anyone who is interested in being part of National Theatre Wales, getting involved in theatre or meeting new people. Join the group now to hear about any forthcoming meetings and opportunities.

You can find our Facebook page here

Let us know about your experience with TEAM and help us to continue improving by filling in our short survey here

Members: 848
Latest Activity: May 22

Help Shape The Future

We're always keen to support new projects and events around Wales. These could be one-offs or more long-term. We'd like to get people involved in the arts (it doesn't have to be about theatre), develop skills and leaders, and encourage involvement from a wide range of people. So if you have an idea that fits in with any of these we'd like to hear from you.

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Discussion Forum

Sunday Sessions @ West Coast Arts 1 Reply

Started by Dilys Burrell. Last reply by Dilys Burrell Sep 13, 2016.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by terry chinn on December 5, 2011 at 13:45

Saturday was a really useful day for developing TEAM. Carys Shannon did a great job of carefully and quietly leading us through the reflective exercises and also in making the personal action plans for the future, thanks Devinda for planning such a positive day. This investment in people is probably invisible to the NTW public but  I think the work done on Saturday will show itself long-term in NTW projects in the mainstream and complimentary programme .loved it!

Comment by Merel Prescott on December 5, 2011 at 12:34

Thanks for having us!  It was a pleasure and an honour to meet so many lovely, talented, creative people with such a strong sense of community from all over Wales.  I feel the day benefited me a great deal, especially in that it has made me feel more able to focus (joined up thinking?).  I have a vision of TEAM Newport working together and accomplishing things to be proud of.  I am now feeling really inspired and have a sense of direction as a direct result of Saturday's workshop.  I will flounder about no longer and feel ready to take my part in helping TEAM Newport become successful.  Bring it on!!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 5, 2011 at 12:19

Thanks to everyone who came along to our leadership training on Saturday. It was great to see so many of you from around Wales and to hear what you've all been up to. I'm sure you all agree that it was a useful (& sometimes emotional) session and i hope it got you thinking about leadership on its many different levels. Please feel free to send me your thoughts or post them on this group. See you all again soon.

Comment by Chris Hoyle on December 4, 2011 at 18:24

Comment by Merel Prescott on December 1, 2011 at 18:06

Hi everybody! Just to let you know that there will be a meeting at 6.30pm on Monday 12th December in Newport at The PostPort Office (click the link for the google map).This will be to discuss the idea of celebrating the life and works of Arthur Machen who was born in Caerleon. We will welcome all contributions and/or ideas. Tea/coffee, biscuits, (perhaps even mince pies!) will be awaiting awaiting you :)

Comment by Anna Poole on November 23, 2011 at 11:32

Hi everyone!

Just to let you know what Empty Pocket Theatre are up to at the moment and how you can get involved.

We are holding a new event called Script-Swap which we are hoping becomes a regular event and is supported by TEAM. The aim of Scrip-Swap is to get new writers and new directors around Cardiff together to collaborate and get something on the stage.

Our first event is on Monday 5th December at 10 feet tall where you will see 5 7 minute pieces that the directors have been working on over a period of 4 weeks. They will not be polished, perfect pieces but simply new ideas.

If you are a writer or director and want to get involved come along and let us know who you are.

Comment by Christina Handke on November 22, 2011 at 18:22

Hi everyone... Just a quick reminder that Hole in the Wall Theatre will holding the first workshop for their project "Home" this Saturday,26th of November, at 12 in the New City Campus of the University in Newport.

Absolutely everyone is welcome. We will explore the idea of "Home" and "Belonging" and listen to other people's stories..

If you want to come and need directions please let me or Ryan Nolan know and we will direct you.

Looking forward to it. Let the game begin.

Comment by abdul shayek on November 22, 2011 at 17:26

Application packs for Freelance Performer post can be downloaded from the following link

http://files.me.com/nationaltheatrewales/hyaj4i

Comment by Devinda De Silva on November 22, 2011 at 10:00

We are looking for freelance performers for our new Assembly project. You can find out more here

Comment by abdul shayek on November 15, 2011 at 17:03

Hi all National Theatre Wales has a R&D sharing this Friday in Rhayader, if anyone is interested in coming along please let us know.

Members (848)

Stay Up To Date

Enter your email address:

image block identification

© 2017   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service