National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Brent Morgan on January 13, 2013 at 4:58

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/scratch-that-itch-...

Scratch That Itch comes to Newport Thursday February 21st check the event page for my details.

Comment by Kelly Jones on January 10, 2013 at 5:40

Hey All

At the moment I am being mentored by the wonderful Tim Price and it is all thanks to TEAM. I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with one of my favourite writers and feel very honoured and inspired to have the support of Devinda and Anna through TEAM. We are working on a number of exercise’s to help with the craft of playwriting and I have been learning a hell of a lot from Tim and am looking forward to the future of my writing career. For me TEAM has helped me to get the support I need and helped me gain confidence and assisted me to nurture the talent and passion I have for theatre and the arts.

Thank you TEAM

Kelly

Comment by terry chinn on January 9, 2013 at 6:22

If the Fabulous Sir Tom is reading this he is invited to our Launch event.

THREE RIVERS VOICES

Pontypridd Museum and Cultural Centre at 7 30 pm.Saturday March 9th

This is a free event .
We have guest artists performing including Guto Dafis and Laura Bradshaw.

If you want to join in and sing or just listen you are all very welcome.

Supported By National Theatre Wales TEAM and Positively Ponty..

Comment by terry chinn on January 9, 2013 at 6:01

IF YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN SING

The first of five free voice workshops begining on Monday the 11th of Febuary.18 Feb 28th Feb 4th March and Saturday 9th.
Finding your singing voice-Tutors include Frankie Armstrong and Mary Anne Roberts.
Venue: Pontypridd museum. 7- 9pm entrance from rear car park on Berw road. A Positively Ponty project and Three Rivers voices. Supported by National Theatre Wales TEAM. Limited spaces available . Ages from 18 to 80 + welcome.Please let us know if you are coming. tel 07846299488

Positively Ponty

Comment by Anna Poole on January 3, 2013 at 3:50

TEAM is finally on facebook, hurray! Follow the link below. 

National Theatre Wales TEAM facebook page.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Comment by jane donoghue on January 1, 2013 at 6:00

The Unknown Theatre Company are performing Our House (directed by James Williams) at Howardian Centre, Hammond Way Cardiff 16th - 19th January.   Tickets £10/£8 concessions from box office www.unknowntheatre.co.uk or 07999705687.  Join the Madness!!!!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 12, 2012 at 5:02

We are looking for people to help out as ushers for Super Assembly in Bangor this Friday (14th) . This is a paid opportunity, so if you are interested please contact me devindadesilva@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 5, 2012 at 23:39

A great opportunity for anyone wanting to get involved in #ntw23 De Gabay

WE ARE RECRUITING

THEATRE MAKERS AND VOLUNTEERS SEEKING EXPERIENCE IN THEATRE DESIGN living in, or representing Cardiff  Butetown  Grangetown  Riverside

Painters, Illustrators, Sculptors, Scenographers, Animators, Graffiti artists, Costume & Textile artists, Puppet Makers and other makers for DE GABAY- a beautiful theatrical production based on Somali poetry taking place throughout Butetown in March 2013

We are seeking to build a team of designers to work on this and other NTW projects. Join us to have fun, make work, and find out more in an open workspace setting.

There are a limited number of paid opportunities available for 2013

All are welcome                 

10am - 6pm 20TH DEC

National Theatre Wales Workspace

Industrial Unit  Browning Jones and Morris Ltd

Dumballs Road  Cardiff  CF10 5FE 

CONTACT: if you’d like to know more please come along as indicated

email Lucy Wilkinson lucywlknsn09@gmail.com

call 07799 761 773. Please leave messages.

Comment by Emma MacNab on December 4, 2012 at 22:17
Thank you to everyone who came to ntwTEAM skill swap evening last night! Was great to see people supporting each other and enabling future work to happen. And a huge thank you to ntw TEAM for supporting it - especially Anna Poole. Looking forward to the next one.
Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 4, 2012 at 7:43

Thought this might be of interest to some of you

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service