National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 16, 2012 at 0:53

NTW20 TEAM Social Night by Kim Epton & Lee Davies

Comment by Anna Poole on August 15, 2012 at 4:12

Hi TEAM,

To let you all know Word4Word is back again on August 28th at GwdiHw and the theme is Flames. If you would like a 5 minute slot please let me know by e-mailing teamword4word@gmail.org

The beautiful and talented Maeve Scullion will be hosting so please come and show your support.

It is going to be a hoot!

XX

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on August 13, 2012 at 6:06

Hi TEAM, I'm at the fringe and have been tweeting all day, if you want to keep track of me follow #ntwteam and I will be putting up some video blogs later tonight hopefully :) Going to the Bedlam Theatre tonight to see Grit plus A Strange Wild Song by Rhum and Clay. Over and Out.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on August 6, 2012 at 5:08

Enjoying the video blogs from Kelly Jones, our TEAM member in Edinburgh. Here's  the latest.

Comment by Kimberley Epton on August 4, 2012 at 4:45

Hey everybody,

NTW20 In Water I'm Weightless - Another outstanding performance this afternoon at the Wales Millennium Centre.

Prior to the matinee, the audience were offered a guided tour around the set where they were able to touch the extravagant costumes and speak one on one with the performers. It's been an interesting day with the show ending in an audience Q&A with the cast, director John McGrath, assistant director Sara Beer and writer Kaite O'Reilly.

It's been an amazing few weeks. Initially I was involved with In Water I'm Weightless through filming the rehearsal process for TEAM. However, after several days of documenting the rehearsals me and Lee Davies were asked to operate the camera for the live video projections during the show. It's been a privelege to be involved with such an important and provocative piece of theatre that has affected so many audience members.

I've loved working at the Wales Millennium Centre and will enjoy every second of the last performance tonight before the show moves to Southbank Centre, London for 31st August and 1st September.

Comment by Bambo Soyinka on August 4, 2012 at 3:15
Notation Assistant wanted

Branches is looking for a volunteer with a good head to help log and note emerging dance sequences and stories. The notation will contribute to the development of the finished script. Most of the sequences are captured on video and you will also help with the live notation of scenes as they emerge. 
Ideally this person would be interested in devising dance, writing or directing.  The piece is based on the mythology of the Mabinogian so it may also be of interest to someone into storytelling/fairytales.
We need some from August 6th to August 20th (South Wales)
We may also need some from August 21st to September 2nd (North Wales)
If you are interested then please send me (Bambo Soyinka) a message through the NTW community.
Comment by Kelly Jones on August 4, 2012 at 0:25
Comment by Devinda De Silva on July 29, 2012 at 23:44

An interesting review of our very own Frank Thomas here. Worth a read.

Comment by Devinda De Silva on July 28, 2012 at 2:49

Promoting In Water I'm Weightless, photos Ashleigh Haddad 

Comment by Anna Poole on July 24, 2012 at 4:54

Hello again all. 

A brilliant opportunity for TEAM members has come up to see Coriolan/us before anyone else on Tuesday 7th August. Transport to and from the Hangar will be arranged for you.

To reserve a ticket e-mail me on annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org please get back to me by Monday 6th August at the very latest. 

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service