Information

Producers

An official National Theatre Wales group

A group for Producers at every scale and all those who deliver theatre projects to share ideas, experience and best practice. 

Members: 170
Latest Activity: Mar 10, 2022

Discussion Forum

Intergalactic producer required

The Intergalactic Caravan is an older persons clowning project, funded by The Newbury Corn Exchange Theatre, 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and the Arts Council, England.Working with a group of over…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Aug 17, 2017.

Producer WANTED! Winner of two prizes: a musical project"Red Dragon and Soil Traveller" from Japan

Hello! I am Yasuro Ito in Tokyo,Japan. I am a theatre director and writer of…Continue

Tags: international, japan, musical, reddragon, producer

Started by Yasuro Ito Oct 26, 2016.

WNO Ticket offer for young people

Hi friends! For the past few months I've been working with WNO on an innovative modern opera all about student activism. This is the biggest project I've ever worked on, and I highly recommend…Continue

Tags: ticket offer, young people, Opera

Started by Emrys Barnes Jul 12, 2016.

Space 101

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Improbable on the state of outdoor arts. 101 is a 10,000 sq ft…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Oct 24, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Producers to add comments!

Comment by Laura H Drane on October 15, 2014 at 10:16

I'll ask Simon Harris, Terry.

Comment by Terry Victor on October 14, 2014 at 5:44

Thanks to all who organised the Producers' Place on Saturday. Interesting day. Is there a list of participants?

Comment by Laura H Drane on October 9, 2014 at 22:22

24hrs to grab one of the last few tickets for Producers' Place - book now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/producers-place-4-meet-the-producers...

Comment by Simon Coates on October 3, 2014 at 5:27

This week we've announced new new development opportunities. Take a look!

Artists Huddles: to support the development of skills contributing towards professional lives of artists, beyond the rehearsal room

Assistant Directors: for Welsh and Wales based directors ready for the next stage of their development

BOOM! Enjoy.

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on September 30, 2014 at 0:02

Omidaze Productions are seeking a freelance part-time Project Manager for ongoing devlopment of our Education Work and Brand and a Freelance Lighting Designer/Production Manager for our forthcoming production of Richard III Details herewww.omidaze.wordpress.com

Comment by Laura H Drane on September 29, 2014 at 1:43

Artist? Producer? Venue? Company? Come to  on Sat 11 Oct at Chapter 

BOOK:  

Comment by Laura H Drane on September 16, 2014 at 3:07

BOOK NOW for Producers Place on Sat 11 Oct, 11-5 at Chapter. Info here: http://lucidevent.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/producers-place-4-meet-t...

Comment by Simon Coates on September 15, 2014 at 1:59

Introducing new WalesLab projects and Emerging Producers

Hi Everyone - have a look at my recent blog post to find out about the latest WalesLab projects. I also announce the new (and first ever) Emerging Producers. Take a look here.

If you are thinking about applying to WalesLab, now is a great time to send in your submission. There is a deadline approaching - midday 26th Sep

Comment by Laura H Drane on September 15, 2014 at 1:22

SAVE THE DATE - next Producers Place will be Sat 11 Oct  at Chapter and will have surgeries, a panel and inspiring keynote. Details soon!

Comment by Paul Evans on September 14, 2014 at 23:59

Thank you for re-posting Laura! I'm not up to speed with how to reach people on this network to be honest. Kind regards Paul

Members (170)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service