Information

Scratch that Itch

I would like to talk about going back to Scratch. We have decided to launch a Scratch theatre event offering an opportunity to theatre companies, performers and writers to show pieces of work in the very early stages of development.

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 127
Latest Activity: May 15, 2015

Scratch That Itch!

Scratch That Itch nights aim to give people a chance to share ideas with others and get feedback in a relaxed friendly atmosphere. It is not Britain’s got talent you wont be given feedback by a panel of judges only by those who chose to approach you to discuss your piece or those who you approach and ask or perhaps some one will leave you a note in your feedback book.

Scratch That Itch is supported by NTW TEAM. If you are interested in taking part in future events or would like us to come to your town please email:- letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you all soon

Brent

Check out the vid of past events

Discussion Forum

What day of th eweek is best for Scratch?

So a problem I have when booking an event is finding the best day to book for the event so hit me back with some ideas. Next one will be some point after July 7th.Continue

Started by Brent Morgan Jun 6, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Scratch that Itch to add comments!

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on May 10, 2012 at 0:33

how did the last scratch that itch go?

Comment by Brent Morgan on May 1, 2012 at 12:25

I'm excited about 'Little Dogs' so much so I am going to spend a day in rehearsals, then hold a scratch that itch inspired by the themes of 'Little Dogs' and then have a party to celebrate it being one week until opening night. Sound like fun? Come join me at Monkey Bar Swansea 5 min walk from the train station it all kicks off at 7.15pm.

Comment by Brent Morgan on April 26, 2012 at 0:19

Scratch That Itch Swansea May 2nd upstairs in Monkey if you want a slot email letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com. We are kicking off at 7.15 and finishing at 9.30.

Comment by Robert Hopkins on April 9, 2012 at 0:30

Is there another scratch that itch event coming up soon?

Comment by Matt Ball on February 6, 2012 at 22:50
Hi Brent sorry I won't be able to make it as I've booked to see frantic that night.
Hope it goes well.
Comment by Brent Morgan on February 6, 2012 at 8:54

Hi guys next Scratch That Itch is Feb 15th at Monkey Bar Swansea 7.30 - 9.30

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/scratch-that-itch-...

Comment by Brent Morgan on February 2, 2012 at 3:44

OK late warning - A Scratch That ITCH event is on it's way - possibly as soon as Feb 15th. There will be a theme for the event of Work. Some performances will be chosen to perform at the new Sherman after a Provincial life. I belive this would be on March 2nd. So if you are interested let me know that you want a spot by contacting letmescratchthatitch@gmail.com. This event is likely to be held upstairs in Monkey bar Swansea possibly on Wednesday Feb 15th evening.

Hope to hear from you soon I should be able to confirm on Monday.

Comment by Kelly Jones on January 7, 2012 at 7:18

Hey Brent

hope you are well, i need actors for my Stories of the Streetz night on the 16th Jan if you fancy it? or know of anyone that would

Also i cant wait for the next scratch night would be wicked if it was in Cardiff but might be nice somewhere else - new year, new place an all that

xx

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/stories-of-the-str...

Comment by Glesni Price-Jones on January 6, 2012 at 12:56
Where do you usually have them in Newport? I say Newport.
Comment by Rachel-Helena Walsh on January 6, 2012 at 7:43

Cardiff again!x

Members (123)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service