Technical Discussions (19)

← Back to Technical
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Congo Desk Op

Hi!Trying to help out on a TV Job in a theatre I'm unable to do.I've worked on it on 6 series' and can provide notes and assistance.Anyone…

Started by Gwion E Llwyd

0 Sep 1, 2013

Watch this - really nice piece of film from The Abbey in Dublin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hrx9V4Dy5E&feature=youtu.be

Started by David Evans

0 Aug 4, 2013

World Stage Design - WSD2013

The Program is out for the World Stage Design 2013 5-15 September 2013 Cardiff, Wales | Caerdydd, Cymru WSD2013 is a celebration of in…

Started by David Evans

0 Jul 12, 2013

Production Manager needed on Anglesey

NTW are thinking about doing a project on Anglesey with rehearsals starting in mid May with performances starting mid June leading to a tou…

Started by David Evans

0 Nov 30, 2012

Stage Manager Required

Howard Barker is possibly the finest living English playwright.This is a great opportunity to work with a superb cast and crew for a few we…

Started by Richard Lynch

0 May 22, 2012

Basic Skills for Theatre Technicians

What skills do you consider essential for a theatre technician?   There is a lot of talk at the moment about training schemes and one of th…

Started by David Evans

7 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by David Evans

University of Glamorgan Lighting/Live Event Technology Courses Showcase Event

I am currently finishing a degree in BSC(Hons)Live Event Technology at University of Glamorgan. For our final year projects we have been de…

Started by Ben Gummery

0 Mar 24, 2012

Waking Exploits are seeking to appoint a freelance Stage Manager and Lighting Designer

STAGE MANAGER Waking Exploits are seeking to appoint a freelance Stage Manager to coordinate and manage the day-to-day running of the upcom…

Started by Iain Goosey

0 Mar 1, 2012

Introducing Young People to the World of Technical Theatre

Morning all. As I'm now no longer on my way to London for PLASA, I thought i'd finally get around to starting this discussion. Having rec…

Started by Gareth James Evans

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Sarah Teagle

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service