Writers Discussions (29)

← Back to Writers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reviewers needed-

Reviewers are needed for a new play by Ian Robertson, "The Boy Who Fancied Pantomime Horses". Secondhand Theatre Company is presenting the…

Started by Steve Purbrick

0 Feb 22, 2012

MASTERCLASSES

I am now offering exclusive masterclasses in actor training, performativity, vocal coaching, technical theatre, directing and tutoring/teac…

Started by Daniel O'Gorman

0 Jan 31, 2012

Calling all writers with new work!

The DRAMA ASSOCIATION OF WALES’ One Act Playwriting Competition 2012 has now been launched.  The competition aims to encourage the writing…

Started by Drama Association of Wales

0 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Chris Davies

Looking to collaborate with writers/dramaturgs

Hi everyone I'm a director based over in Bristol and am looking to collaborate with a writer/writers a couple of projects; the first is an…

Started by Hannah Drake

5 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by carmen medway-stephens

Simon Stephens On Being A 'Playwright' In Britain

Hello,   This came to my attention by the power of Twitter. I'm @ScottySlungLow if any of you are on there. Anyway, thought a few of you mi…

Started by Matthew David Scott

4 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Robert Walton

Are you creating new work?

Sherman Cymru, in partnership with National Theatre Wales and Theatr Genedlaethol Cymru will be holding a free interactive, bilingual discu…

Started by Kenon Man

2 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Kenon Man

National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Here is the document that outlines National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists. You must read it before sending in any idea submissions b…

Started by Catherine Paskell

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Ieuan Watkins

Funds for stories

Hello lovely writer types, not quite playwrighting but perhaps you can help...   I'm working on a short story project at the moment, the id…

Started by Miranda Roszkowski

0 Sep 17, 2010

David Eldridge's letter to the director of theatre strategy at ACE

hello friends i thought i'd share this open letter with you all. 100903 Barbara Matthews & David Edgar letter - no address.pdf commen…

Started by Lucy Davies

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Ace McCarron

How many of us are writing at the moment?

Just out of curiousity, how many of us are actively writing at the moment? Whether privately or publically, how many of us are currently co…

Started by Daniel Lyddon

24 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Cath Nichols

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service