Information

Writers

An official National Theatre Wales group

Writers who want to be part of National Theatre Wales, share ideas, get feedback from each other, and hear about opportunities

Members: 481
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please Read Our Guidelines To Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read guidelines on our Your Work page

Discussion Forum

Looking for Welsh Playwrights for Scratch Night in London.

Started by CHIPPY LANE PRODUCTIONS LTD. Aug 7, 2016.

Collaborators Needed! 2 Replies

Started by Camille Naylor. Last reply by sean donovan Dec 1, 2015.

Looking for a writer to collaborate on an idea. 2 Replies

Started by Caley Powell. Last reply by Catrin Fflur Huws Mar 3, 2015.

NTW Dramaturgy Project - Beginnings

Started by Richard Hurford Oct 20, 2014.

ONiiiT: The Power of Words

Started by Sophie Chei Hickson Aug 21, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Writers to add comments!

Comment by Zoe Jacqueline Patricia Jarvis on January 14, 2010 at 3:48
Hi. Does anyone know about writing fees. I've been asked by a dance school to write a show for them to be performed in the Grand Theatre Swansea in July this year. I've only done small things before so I haven't got a clue what I should be asking for. I have checked the Writer's Guild guidelines but I don't think they really apply. Would appreciate any help!
Comment by National Theatre Wales on December 15, 2009 at 9:43
Thanks to everyone for their help and support on our New Work and Artist Development Policy. Here it is! JNew Work and Artist Development Policy and guidelines.pdf
Comment by Othniel Smith on December 7, 2009 at 0:32
Comment by David Thompson on December 4, 2009 at 11:52
Hey just joined the sight and this group so just wanted to say hi; I'm a writer - or hoping to be - and so if anyone wants to give me the heads up on any opportunities then I'll be mightily grateful :)
Comment by Jon Tregenna on December 3, 2009 at 6:41
New welsh online comedy drama

www.youtube.com/davidgarlandjones

'Withnail & Dai' Guardian Guide
Comment by NANCY COHEN on October 19, 2009 at 17:51
nothing to add really except just watched They CAme From Beyond Space with Michael Gough as a Grey! Sunday playing a bride in a film..there are loads of us, getting hitched at city hall...my first marriage will be on celluloid. perhaps my only..
Comment by Stephen Alan Whitehead on October 11, 2009 at 23:04
For those who have not yet had the pleasure of seeing Kit Lambert's play, Gulliver, as performed by Hijinx Theatre, neither delay, nor waste time, but book it as soon as possible in a venue near you. It is, I have to admit, one of the most rewarding evenings I have spent in theatre in ages. I saw it at The Sherman just after it started its tour, and I intend to see it again in the WMC just before Christmas. Congratulations and thanks to Kit and Louise (director) and the entire cast of thousands (well 4 to be honest but my God, they're versatile for a really great night out.
Comment by Ace McCarron on October 11, 2009 at 23:03
Hi Alan. I'm definitely coming. Won't miss this one! Perhaps I'll see you there? Make sure they do the lighting right.
Ace x
Comment by Alan Harris on October 11, 2009 at 22:40
Hello, just a reminder to say Cardboard Dad is on at the Sherman from this Thursday (Oct 15) till the end of the month. Here's the link:
http://www.shermancymru.co.uk/performance/drama/cardboard-dad/
Many thanks, Alan x
Comment by Kit Lambert on September 28, 2009 at 0:39
Hi, just a quick one to say that my new play, Gulliver, starts its tour of venues in Wales and England this week with Hijinx Theatre. It would be fantastic to see some of you there! The full tour schedule is available at http://www.hijinx.org.uk/TourDates.asp?TourID=11
All the best,
Kit x

Members (481)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service