Anja Conti's Groups (34)

• Creatives

663 members Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for…

• Theatr Ffynnon

55 members Latest Activity: Jan 5, 2017

Theatr Ffynnon is a unique community arts theatre company working primarily with adults and young people with learning disabilities, and is…

• 3 Crate Productions

77 members Latest Activity: May 23, 2016

3 Crate Productions are a new company founded by director Peter Scott and performers Emma MacNab and Hannah Lloyd. Our aim for the company is for…

• NoTIONAL THeatre

41 members Latest Activity: Apr 24, 2016

• Mercury Theatre Wales

100 members Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Mercury Theatre Wales is a Cardiff based theatre company that aims to produce high quality, innovative and thought-provoking work. We commit to…

• Bard Busters

11 members Latest Activity: Aug 22, 2015

Bard Busters is an initiative to provide fun and engaging Shakespeare Workshops for schools. 

• Writers

481 members Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

An official National Theatre Wales group

Writers who want to be part of National Theatre Wales, share ideas, get feedback…

• The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning

98 members Latest Activity: Aug 3, 2018

One of the most important political stories of our time - Bradley Manning, the US soldier accused of leaking thousands of military cables to…

• WiLD

21 members Latest Activity: Oct 5, 2012

Join me on a magical journey through one woman’s neurosis and life-avoidance, visiting her long-lost
    childhood dreams, her fantasies,…

• Norman & Judith- WalesLab

45 members Latest Activity: Oct 3, 2014

As part of WalesLab, we have being given the opportunity to explore and develop a brand new piece of work.

A chance discovery in a charity…

• Word4Word

187 members Latest Activity: Oct 13, 2016

A platform for creative words of any kind to be shared and enjoyed. From spoken word to lyrics to fiction to monologues to mini-devised theatre.…

• Word of Mouth

41 members Latest Activity: Mar 18, 2013

Please view the website and contact me to discuss your application/audition for Drama college/University.

…

• WalesLab

472 members Latest Activity: Dec 13, 2017

WalesLab is no longer receiving submission. This page is an archive and a place for dicussion on previous WaleSLab projects.

If…

• Editing my father

41 members Latest Activity: Jun 19, 2014

“Editing my father” is an art project by Jorge Lizalde

• Bandwagon Theatre

35 members Latest Activity: Jul 23, 2012 A young company consisting of seven enthusiastic theatre-lovers including creatives, performers and technicians dedicated to producing work that…

• playARK - Pervasive gaming group

54 members Latest Activity: Feb 5, 2019

We produce games that we hope will bring people together in a social way and they may learn some new stuff along the way.

• Studio Cano | Photography and video services

81 members Latest Activity: Aug 15, 2017

I take headshots and portraits for actors, directors and writers. I also do marketing, productions and rehearsals shots and videos.
    Check my…

• 1.618Theatrefilm

148 members Latest Activity: Sep 28, 2016

1.618 Theatrefilm. Born from wanting to make work that matters. 

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service