Information

Edinburgh Fringe 2013

For Welsh companies/artists performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2013.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2013

A new group for this years Fringe. Tell us what your Fringe plans are, and share advice, information and resources.

Discussion Forum

Who wants a review?! 1 Reply

Hi!I'll be heading up to Edinburgh from the 11th till the 14th and am looking for Welsh shows to review. I already have a list of shows from Wales to review, and will be setting up a blog to do day…Continue

Started by Elin Williams. Last reply by Rhiannon White Aug 5, 2013.

All I need is a floor to sleep on! 5 Replies

Hey Guys,I didn't intend on posting this kind of thing when I joined this group but have realised it may help me.It's another accommodation post, sorry! I am doing some Front of House managing at the…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Kemp. Last reply by Rhiannon Kemp Jul 22, 2013.

Fringe Accommodation 2 Replies

Have you got your Fringe accommodation sorted yet? Volcano is still looking, so we are open to suggestions as regards sharing. We are looking for four rooms for the whole Fringe, plus the occasional…Continue

Started by Claudine Conway. Last reply by Hannah McPake May 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh Fringe 2013 to add comments!

Comment by louche theatre on August 1, 2013 at 19:29

Hi Christine,

Hoep all goes FAB next week. Louche arrive on the 10th, open at Greenside on Monday 12th. Look forward to seeing your show....have a great first week there.

Best,

Harry

Louche Theatre

Comment by Rhiannon Kemp on August 1, 2013 at 7:36

hey loves,  if anyone wants free tickets for my friendc's show c'Guilt and Sham'at the Underbelly tonight at 22.45 text me  07815677853 

Comment by Simon Coates on August 1, 2013 at 3:46

HI Christine

We've added it to the list of things to see so we're hopeful one of us will make it along.

Good luck with it all!

s

Comment by Christine Buxton on August 1, 2013 at 1:34

Hi Everyone, hope your travels have been fun and you've all arrived safely in Edinburgh. We had our press preview at Greenside yesterday with Richard Stamp tweeting his way through. "Three Women, a really interesting-sounding show about the three women who attended Christ on the cross and what led them there. I'm not a Christian but it's still a story I'd like to hear." 

I'm opening tomorrow at 4pm! Please come if you can - it would be great to see any of the Welsh contingent - if not tomorrow then any day - and maybe the review will entice you, if Greenside's garden and cup of tea don't...

https://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/three-women is the link.

Here's to lots of good success to all of you,

Christine

Comment by Matthew Bulgo on July 29, 2013 at 7:14
Comment by Teresa Hennessy on July 29, 2013 at 7:04

Hi everyone. We had our premiere performance of 'Wing it, Dusty' at Theatr Gwaun in Fishguard on Saturday. We're looking forward to seeing you all in Edinburgh. Here's a snippet of the production with details...

Wing%20It%2C%20Dusty%20Snippet.wmv

Comment by Simon Coates on July 28, 2013 at 23:56

Hi Everyone

I've just been having a nosey through the Forest Fringe programme. Some really great, innovative projects on show again there this year - and free too.

Well worth a visit to their new venue on Leith Walk when you need a few moments RnR between your shows http://forestfringe.co.uk/edinburgh/artists/

Also Summerhall, another bevy of treats: 

http://www.summerhall.co.uk/2013/festival-introduction-by-rupert-th...

Comment by Christine Buxton on July 24, 2013 at 20:24

Congratulations - great review! Can't wait to see it/you at Greenside.  Happy travels! Christine.

Comment by louche theatre on July 24, 2013 at 20:14

http://www.theatre-wales.co.uk/reviews/reviews_details.asp?reviewID...

Nice review from opening performance of 'The Bespoke Overcoat' in Aberystwyth.After dates in Wales we open at Greenside, venue 231 on August 12th. Hope to see you there !

Comment by Lisa Parry on July 22, 2013 at 1:24

Fabulous - thank you! Doug Howe in NYC directed it and Aimee is amazing. Brilliant experience. xx

Members (44)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service