Information

London Welsh Theatre makers.

A group for welsh actors, writers and directors based in London who want to share knowledge, skills, handy hints and who may be interested  in collaborating in Theatre making. 

Members: 32
Latest Activity: Jan 15, 2023

Discussion Forum

Can you hear me running?

http://https://www.pleasance.co.uk/event/can-you-hear-me-running#overviewHi all, if any of you…Continue

Started by Louise Breckon - Richards Sep 28, 2016.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of London Welsh Theatre makers. to add comments!

Comment by Michelle Owoo on March 11, 2014 at 4:44

Hello there,

I'm a producer and programmer at the new Omnibus Theatre in Clapham. We've got a 90 seat theatre and two other performance/rehearsal spaces and we programme a wide range of work - theatre, comedy, music, dance, spoken word, visual arts...

We are holding an event for producers and theatre makers on Thursday 20th March (between 5-7.30pm) to give people a tour of the building, have a drink, meet the team and talk about projects and programming.

It would be great to meet anyone from the London Welsh Theatre Makers group - please let me know if you are coming along.

Best,

Michelle Owoo

www.omnibus-clapham.org

owoo@mail.com

Comment by Kelly Jones on February 11, 2014 at 6:12

Hey Everyone ,

Has anyone got a spare room or space for my lovely Stage Manager to stay from 16th-22nd or a few of the days ?

Kelly

Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on January 5, 2014 at 11:14

Hey Kelly, I'll try and come along. Good luck !  While I'm here, wondering if anyone can help me with info on North Wales Theatre companies  who may be interested in a play that would include professionals, youth theatre and also members of the community. Have a play I've written with quite a large cast that I'm keen to workshop/get produced or just need a little space and time to explore should a director be interested. Living in London I'm a bit behind with the touring companies up that way. Already tried out Clwyd. Cheers. Louise

Comment by Kelly Jones on January 5, 2014 at 4:32

Hey All , 

I'm doing my new one woman show at The Yard Theatre in hackney in February would love to see some of you there or meet up while i'm up there :)

its called The Drowned Girl on 18th -22nd feb.  Also really wanna see L’Après-Midi d’un Foehnat Mime Fest and wondered if anyone had seen it?

Kelly

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on August 1, 2013 at 23:29

Hey everyone.  Casting call for London production of 'The Hunting of the Snark' on 1st September can be found in following blog post ...

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/cast-neede...

Cheers, Lisa

Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on July 14, 2013 at 4:21

Yes I agree, great to have a bit of wales heading this way Gethin. I'm looking foward to it later. haven't managed to see the Prudencia Hart yet but still hope to.

Comment by Gethin Alderman on July 14, 2013 at 4:12
As it was sold out I ended up seeing plays in a bag yesterday (managed to get returns). Enjoy. Great to have a bit of Wales around.
Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on July 3, 2013 at 7:47

And Gethin. That seems like an apt place to meet if people want to connect or are free.

Comment by Louise Breckon - Richards on July 3, 2013 at 7:43

Great that Dirty protest are coming to the Almeida with 'Three plays in a bag' I've booked my ticket for the Sunday and am spreading the word to fellow Theatre folk.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on July 1, 2013 at 5:28

Hi Gethin.  We haven't found one yet and are thinking of putting an open call out (we've avoided up to now on the grounds of the amount of work it causes).  Feel free to forward my email on to anyone you know whose interested.  Cheers, Lisa

Members (32)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service