Information

Rhayader Rocks

Hi all! Here's the group for us to have share ideas, arrange stuff, keep discussions going and...anything and everything else you want it to be!

We're supported by NTW TEAM!

Members: 40
Latest Activity: Oct 14, 2014

Discussion Forum

What makes a good story? 6 Replies

Are you sitting comfortably?...then I'll begin. What makes up a good story? Some say never spoil a good story with the truth. I love it when the exaggeration gremlins get into a story.My Great…Continue

Started by Alan Samuel. Last reply by Peter Cox MBE Jan 31, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Rhayader Rocks to add comments!

Comment by Alan Samuel on March 14, 2013 at 10:31

Hello Rhayader Radiio - forgot CARAD had this beaut!

Comment by Alan Samuel on March 14, 2013 at 10:28

Comment by Alan Samuel on March 11, 2013 at 20:05

Hi Andy,

There is still some equipment there - old mixing desk but old technology now. Fancy getting involved in setting up the People and Places event?

Al

Comment by Andy Towell on March 11, 2013 at 5:29

Is there still a recording studio at Carad??

Comment by Henry J.Alles on March 8, 2013 at 10:23

Hey Alan, your floorplans looks really good!!

Comment by Alan Samuel on March 8, 2013 at 10:04
Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on February 26, 2013 at 4:57

Alan Samuel you are a very inspiring man sometimes! If you were up for Prime Minister I would vote for you! In fact I think you should become Prime Minister! 

Comment by Alan Samuel on February 26, 2013 at 4:49

Steve Weiner CEO Linkedin:

"Several years ago, I asked Deepak Chopra how massively scaling consumer web platforms could best contribute in a world that felt increasingly besieged by secular challenges. His response was that ultimately we are the stories that we tell; that the importance of storytelling was as old as humanity itself, dating back to the time of cave drawings. He went on to explain that if society was exclusively focused on rehashing the problems of the world, e.g. rising unemployment, global warming, threat of terrorism, etc, it would create anxiety, stress, and a planet steeped in self-fulfilling negative energy. However, if we came together and focused on not only identifying the problems, but developing the solutions and shining a light on those success stories, we could change the dialog and manifest more positive change. That discussion forever changed my appreciation for the power of narrative, regardless of the size of the audience."

Comment by Alan Samuel on February 20, 2013 at 23:02

I saw this in Brighton...a boarded up window has been painted black and these slogans added - the responses are great! e.g. I would find Nemo...and lose him again, ha!

We could use this in Rhayader (some boarded windows) but also with blackboard chalk on windows.

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on February 14, 2013 at 1:40

Hi Alan,

Awesome!

Put the below in a blog post and then tweet a link to the blog using hashtags to signpost ( #TEAM #socialmediaopportunities etc . . .) it and then TEAM members will see it. Also, put a link to it on the TEAM facebook page.

Sounds like everything is kicking off!

What's mobile signal like in Rhayader? 

x

Members (38)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service