Angharad Lee

Female

Profile Information:

What I do:
Freelance theatre/Film director. Educator. Creative Agent for ACW and Artistic Director at Leeway Productions
A little more about me:
Previously Creative Learning Associate at Sherman Cymru
Previously staff director at WNO
Previously lots of things.....
Director - Theatre/ Opera / Film
Experienced facilitator
Passionate about Youth Arts provision and good practice
Mindful that strategy and creativity don't always go hand in hand.
Needs to find more head space more often to join up the dots.
Projects I’m working on:
Lots of things most of the time. Also working hard at being a Mum.
Personal Website/CV:
http://www.angharadlee.com
Twitter @username:
@AngharadLee / @LeewayProds

Comment Wall:

Load Previous Comments
  • Catrin Fflur Huws

Helo

Wel dwi o'r diwedd jest about wedi ymuno a'r ugeinfed ganrif. Fe aeth pethau'n dda iawn ddoe efo darlleniad To Kill a Machine yn Theatr Clwyd. Diolch I ti eto am y cyfarwyddo a'r ymarfer efo't cast.

Catrin

• Heledd Bianchi

Helo Angharad,

S'iwmae.

Dwy wedi bod yn ceisio danfon e byst gyda'm CV i ti ar gyfer cyfle perfformio yn eich sioe cerdd cwta yn y Gymraeg.  Mae'n cadw bownsio nôl am bod y mailbox yn llawn. Oes dal cyfleoedd perfformio ar ôl.

Diolch a chofion,

Heledd

• Dave Humphreys

Hi there, I was wondering if I could contact you over your project, 'SXTO' at Arad Goch as part of my research for my dissertation into exploring what makes TIE in Wales an effective tool for raising awareness of social issues. From my current research, I have a clear idea what the play is about, what sort of response it received and briefly how it was devised. My focus is looking at the structure, the presentation and the reinforcement of the programme that made it so effective. Also, the intentions behind the piece and how the piece came about, was it Arad Goch who wanted to produce it or another organisation/funder/supporter? And finally, who were the key theorists/practitioners that influenced the style of the programme. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Dave Humphreys

3rd Year University of Chester student, Drama and Theatre Studies.