Tania Black is now a member of National Theatre Wales Community
Mar 28
Fiona Maher is now a member of National Theatre Wales Community
Mar 25
Kate Smith is now a member of National Theatre Wales Community
Feb 1
Yvonne Murphy posted a blog post

Last chance to apply for Talking Shop Assistant Producer Role

Come and join us.We are recruiting a freelance assistant producer or stage/company manager for The Talking ShopSgroliwch i lawr am y Gymraeg/Please scroll down for Welsh.This call out is to recruit a…See More
Jan 13
Zack Stone is now a member of National Theatre Wales Community
Jan 8
Josh Edwards posted a blog post

I am with you Always - Graig Du Theatre Players

One of the forgotten stars of the golden years of Hollywood is the actor Laird Cregar. Although he appeared in only sixteen films, he made such an impression in supporting roles that he was not…See More
Dec 12, 2023
Rebecca Jo Hanbury posted a blog post

Workshop leaders. North Cardiff, after school club.

I'm currently recruiting workshop leaders from all aspects of the creative industries that can introduce and engage young chilren with new skills and experiences.Dance, music, makeup, crafts... any…See More
Nov 24, 2023
anthony wright posted a blog post

ACTOR WANTED. For rehearsals and show in Cardiff.

Looking for a Black/Mixed race actor. Playing age, mid-30s, and comfortable with a Jamaican accent. Must be available for a block of rehearsals starting from Feb 5th with shows in mid-March, April,…See More
Nov 24, 2023
Profile IconRebecca Jo Hanbury and anthony wright joined National Theatre Wales Community
Nov 24, 2023
Laura Meaton posted an event
Thumbnail

Movement Class for Actors & Creatives at Chapter Arts Centre

December 6, 2023 from 4:15pm to 5:15pm
Are you a bundle of nerves at the thought of a dance call or movement audition?Or perhaps you love movement and haven’t had the opportunity to move with others since leaving training?Either way, I've…See More
Nov 22, 2023