With less than three whole days before we close Artists’ Playground to applications, I thought it was about time I told you my top 10 reasons to apply…
- You'll grow your (international) networks - you'll meet interesting people who will question, challenge, entertain and engage you including the whole team behind the brilliant Performance Group TUIDA
- You'll have time to reflect the work you make (at home and whilst you’re away), and reasons you make it.
- You'll be inspired to try new things and make things happen - it could be the start of your next big project.
- Learn different skills, understand alternative approaches and experience different ways of seeing and thinking.
- Have a greater understanding of what it means to make work across borders.
- We'll take you to a beautiful part of the world, one that you may not otherwise see - a village on the outskirts Hwacheon town, South Korea!
- You will surprise yourself. You may even scare yourself.
- It will be fun (and totally bewildering at the same time).
- Great food and drink - Korean food is TASTY. There will be plenty of food prepared lovingly just for you by our friendly village neighbours.
- We'll look after you.
And cheeky one for good luck: the application will only take you a few minutes and if the form doesn’t work for you can contact me to talk about alternatives methods.
DEADLINE: 31 Mar 2017, 18:00 (UK Time)
Give it a pop.