Catherine Paskell's Comments

Comment Wall (255 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 1:34 on August 14, 2010, Phillippa York said…
Absolutely, let you know when its up! Sorry for long delay replying, been bit under the weather. Love Phillippa
At 22:21 on July 18, 2010, Cassey Driver said…
Thanks Catherine! See you tonight at the production meeting! x
At 5:02 on July 15, 2010, Lyndy said…
So greatful to Haylie who works at the scala for introuducing me the the NTw05 team, for the oportunity of becoming a curtain twitcher on The Beach production.
Very excited to join in and be part of the team, I am attending this evening Thursday 15th July 6 - 8 pm for rehershals, looking forward to finding out just what a curtain twitcher does, !!!!! Love and hugs to everyone Lyndy x
At 11:35 on June 30, 2010, Guillermo Weickert said…
thanks to you for all the support and for the smiles. You really help to make of this a great experience really. Thanks and hug!
At 9:07 on June 1, 2010, Shon Dale-Jones said…
Hi Catherine
Went well. Lots of fun. Found stuff out. Will do again. Hope to see you soon. Shon x
At 3:38 on May 19, 2010, Melody Louise Brain said…
Hi Catherine!
Just a quick message to say that I'm up for getting involved in the Assembly - so if you need me let me know!
Best wishes,
Melody x
At 9:09 on May 9, 2010, Catherine Morris said…
Hi Catherine, good to see you too. We both really enjoyed the play! Thanks for helping with my spare ticket, really appreciate it - I'll be around Chapter from 7.30pm, it starts at 8pm. See you soon! xx
At 8:51 on May 9, 2010, Sarah Thomas said…
Hello lovely lady. How is your North Wales chaos going? I'm doing my driving course so stay away from the roads, but if you're in Rhyl/Prestatyn way you should be OK...........................xxxx
At 10:31 on May 4, 2010, Geraint Desmond said…
Hi Catherine. I can't make the Assembly that week sorry. I'm working on a production at the Coal Exchange that week. Will the NTW staff not be able to come see?
At 0:49 on May 1, 2010, Carolina Vasquez said…
Yes for the Assembly too, it would be great! We can chat about this in more detail sometime. x
At 6:48 on April 30, 2010, Elisabeth Mahoney said…
Hi Catherine, been meaning to join the NTW community for ages - finally logged in. Hope all well. xE
At 19:43 on April 20, 2010, Gavin Porter said…
At 3:22 on April 20, 2010, Corey Louise Styles said…
Hi! Thanks for the info on getting involved. Hoping to move down to Cardiff in the summer, looking to get involved nearer the time I think!
At 3:53 on April 13, 2010, stuart rodger said…
hey thanx for the advice on actors group and taking flight, would loves to see some things takingoff there(not best on computers)do i just type their names in on members,as couldnt find them...appreciate the assistance
At 6:33 on April 6, 2010, Alison Carr said…
Hola. Tattletale went great, thanks. Latest project - taking play to Prague Fringe in June. Previews coming soon ... gulp!
At 1:16 on April 5, 2010, Clare Louise Duffy said…
Hi Catherine, thanks for the idea about getting more stories about Market Road for the show. We performed it on the 20th of March a couple of weeks ago now and it went really well...I'm hoping that I'll get to do it many more times in lots of different places. It's going to be really important to find the best way of connecting with people during the research process. Thanks and all the best
Clare
At 0:25 on April 3, 2010, KJ Elsdon said…
Diolch for the feedback, Catherine! I feel a bit lonely, exiled to Spain so it's great to be back in touch with the Taffia! Am plotting a relocation back to Wales as soon as I can, so if anyone is looking for a writer who has also had Stage Management experience?...
At 5:03 on March 31, 2010, Laurence Allan said…
hello catherine

As you have discovered I am more adept at navigating valleys and mountains than technology. X
At 1:35 on March 23, 2010, Carli De'la Hughes said…
Hi Catherine, :) Many thanks for your post, I hope you are well, Im an actress in Cardiff. My Agent- is Emptage Hallett Cardiff office, I am working on small film and TV projects but have a real passion for theatre, wish to get back into the swing of it.. I have been following the success of the shows created by National Theatre Wales, Wish I could be of interest to the company for future projects, I am always keep an eye out. Hope to catch a show soon.. Wish you all the best. Keep in touch,
Kind Regards Carli
At 2:47 on March 17, 2010, Sarah Jones said…
Hi Catherine,

Peri was quizzing me about next week and I realised I might not have asked enough questions in my giddiness to get involved! Do we need to prepare anything in advance or just turn up? We happy to take on facilitation or directorial roles if required but are equally happy to go with the flow. However I am a bit of a planner so if you need us to lead anything of day 1 it might be nice to know a lttle more. Really looking forward to seeing the show in Ponte tomoz! Cheerio Sarah ps hoping to bring 3 young people with us

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service