Justin Teddy Cliffe's Comments

Comment Wall (14 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 21:24 on February 22, 2016, Sophie McKeand said…

You're booked in to Dirty, Gifted & Welsh - time is now on the blog.

Please remember to bring enough copies of your script and arrive in plenty of time for your slot.

All the best and good luck!

Sophie x

At 0:54 on February 18, 2016, Sophie McKeand said…

Do you have a name for your piece yet?

Cheers!

At 0:48 on February 18, 2016, Sophie McKeand said…

Thanks Justin! All booked :)

At 23:22 on June 19, 2013, Jonathan Glasbrook Griffiths said…

Hi there, just thought I would draw your attention to the Arthur Machen events taking place in Caerleon this July, great if you could make it along

Regards

JGG

At 16:05 on January 22, 2013, ryan james nolan said…

Hey Justin,

HOME was awesome haha did you chill with your fam over the christmas period?

hows Tin Shed things? Molecule looks cool :) anything cool lined up to go on there so far? i still havent been to see the space!

you excited about Scratch That Itch coming to Newport?! more to the point, are you guys gunna be there??

much love!

Ryan

At 1:58 on January 9, 2013, Teifi Emerald said…

Hi Justin, thanks for sending me a link to Molecule.  Good luck with the project. Your work also looks interesting!

At 1:44 on September 3, 2012, Tom Booth said…

Hey man, hows things? yeah, all good my end - just starting to get through the 500GB of footage from Wales Lab, cheers for doing loads of video diaries btw - they're really helping me to piece the whole thing back together... What are you working on at the moment?

At 4:29 on February 6, 2012, Glesni Price-Jones said…

thanks for a the speedy reply. I am ashamed to say that I have lived in newport for almost 23 years and I have never heard of this place. Ill make it my mission this week though it go and have a look around. Your right btw about there not being a good way to find out whats going on in Newport, it really does need a bit of a kick up the bum. It makes it too easy to gravitate towards Cardiff for all your artistic cravings. 

At 5:43 on February 3, 2012, Lauren Brown said…

No not drunk, just crazy! x

At 12:14 on February 2, 2012, Lauren Brown said…

Proper Newport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo x

At 5:01 on January 25, 2012, richard frame said…

I have added some information about arthur machen on your blog you started last year, get back to me if you're interested.

At 22:14 on January 17, 2012, Gareth Clark said…

Happy New Year to you too.....all going OK at the mo. The plot is developing and the format causing interesting challenges. Speak soon Gareth

At 0:33 on January 12, 2012, ryan james nolan said…

hey Justin,

were currently planning our second workshop atm, but its a nightmare deciding which direction to take because it was blown so widely open at the workshop. its a vast topic and honing it down may take something away so we want to keep it as broad and as accessible as possible.

"As an individual I am currently writing and exploring the idea of how to make an intimate performance piece for a limited numer of audience members set in an actual hotel room with a live orchestra" - this sounds amazing cool btw! 

as well as this - "I'm interested in voyerism (not in a pervy way... Well...) and the idea of presenting something truely fly-on-the-wall that idea that what the audience is witnessing is true. Something sinister that may, in some respects, leave the audience feeling guilt."

actually, just read the "as a company" bit too and that sounds pretty damn cool too! very exciting stuff going on in Tin Sheds heads i think :)

happy new year to you too buddy,

hope your good,

Ryan x

At 2:32 on November 29, 2011, HASSAN PANERO said…

i like your blog ... hole in the wall and i might upload a poem regarding where home is ..... i connected to the part of feeling homesick and i have a long list of ideas to elaborate....

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service