Tracy harris's Comments

Comment Wall (27 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 1:18 on November 5, 2013, Simon Coates said…

Hi tracy - Next week is looking busy with a trip to Rhayader - probably easier to sort a date on the phone or by email. Is that ok?

simoncoates@nationaltheatrewales.org

At 22:31 on October 23, 2013, Simon Coates said…

HI Tracy - yes of course, would be happy to meet to talk about WalesLab.

When might be good for you?

At 12:21 on September 13, 2013, Buddug James Jones said…

Hi Tracy!

Just to let you know that the discussion board for Schrödinger on Critical Chinwag is up now so feel free to add any thoughts you've had since to the discussion.

Schrödinger Discussion

Glad you came and joined us, and I think I know how we (kinda) know each other- I live with Anna Poole who you did Swingers with right?

Bud

At 7:58 on March 4, 2013, Lisa Wells-Turner said…

Hellooo... alas I can't do tomorrow.  I can do next weekend if any good but I imagine you may be on full on Sprint prep by then?  I'm around later in March too.  Sure we'll cross paths soon.  Toi toi toi for the 18th! xx.

At 6:01 on February 19, 2013, Lisa Wells-Turner said…

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!  For one wonderful moment I thought I was actually up in London when Lost, Found, Stolen is on - then realised I've booked the train home for the afternoon of the 18th!  Going to go and see if there's any options to change it now... And will message about coffee!  BOING!!! xx.

At 6:15 on February 13, 2013, Lisa Wells-Turner said…

Hello!  Thought I'd check in and see how 'Lost, Found, Stolen' is coming along and if you fancy getting a coffee some time?  It would be great to catch up. xx.

At 0:53 on December 20, 2012, Rachael McKenzie Young said…

Enjoyed watching your films, can't wait to see the show. I totes love the Tiny Tears song and want to do backing vocals xx

At 7:08 on July 7, 2012, Cory Anne Shipp said…
That would be brilliant. Thanks!
At 4:32 on July 6, 2012, Cory Anne Shipp said…
Hello Tracy, thanks for trying to help me!
I know this might be near impossible, but I'm looking into attending a few sessions alongside a prison based theatre group and maybe including it in my dissertation.
Would this be something you could help me with?

Thanks!
Cory
At 22:34 on June 22, 2010, Gemma McAvoy said…
Morning Tracy. Hope all is well. Gem x
At 10:34 on January 19, 2010, Bethan Marlow said…
Are you at /bingo right now? Don't text, keep your eye on the balls!!!! Miami was awesome, not so hot though, gutted. I'm in Boston now for a bit and it's snowing here- extreeeeemes! I miss you too lovely- don't worry, we'll be back in that Bingo hall in no time (or the pub!)x
At 2:58 on November 24, 2009, Kit Lambert said…
Definitely! In Llangollen working on Write to Rock, but back next week so let me know when you're around. In the meantime, ROCK ON!! ;) x
At 4:05 on November 17, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Great! So far the team consists of you, M Bulgo, Alex Vlahos and Me... Dream Team! I only knew of the one at Queens Vaults on Thursday...The Romilly on Sunday sounds good too, never been to either! Maybe you guys should decide? x
At 0:30 on November 17, 2009, Kit Lambert said…
I'm not hibernating, ya cheeky wench! ;) Just busy tapping away at this and that. In fact, a little bird has just told me I might be seeing you at Chapter later. Ok, so he's not that little, and probably not feathery enough to be a bird, but hopefully catch you for theatre and beer this evening! x
At 23:32 on November 16, 2009, Bethan Marlow said…
I couldn't go without you love! next Monday?
At 6:49 on November 16, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Heya Tracy, so, are you up for a bit of Pub Quizery? Do you know a good place to go? x
At 6:43 on November 16, 2009, Danny Grehan said…
Shwmae. How are you? Loving this Theatre Wales website thingy! How's the writing going? Did cloakroom go ok after? Sorry I never got to see it. Will you be doing it again?
At 22:54 on July 27, 2009, Alexander Ferris said…
Should be back for a couple of days at end of August. You around then?
At 23:17 on July 21, 2009, Alexander Ferris said…
Evenin! All's good with me. Keeping busy in that there London. Hoping to be back in Wales at some point soon.
How did your show go?
At 0:33 on July 8, 2009, Rhys Matthews said…
no worries, hope all is good with you. will no doubt bump into you in a pub throughout the land soon. x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service