Anja Conti's Comments

Comment Wall (23 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 3:51 on May 15, 2014, Liam Michael Roberts said…

Hi Anja, it was lovely to meet you too and why thank you, didn't think for a moment I'd be sitting at a piano during that performance :) It would be great to keep in touch, and hopefully see more of you in the future. I loved Silent State, I thought it was such a fresh idea and well acted, well done. All the best, Liam 

At 7:03 on January 18, 2012, carmen medway-stephens said…

Thanks Anja, How did your show go? x

At 5:04 on September 20, 2011, Holly Benjamin said…

Helloo Anja! Yes it was lovely to meet you too, i've heard so much about you that it was just nice to have finally met you.

It's been great working back stage with your mam as well, she always makes me feel very welcome which is lovely. I'm on facebook too if you want to keep in touch on there as well. And yeh im definatly up for discussing future projects and productions, sounds exciting!!

All the best Anja and keep in touch! xxxxx    

At 4:07 on March 15, 2011, Nathan Keates said…
sure. Just so as we have met and you are involved in the process. We can move from that.
At 12:16 on March 14, 2011, Nathan Keates said…
Whatcha doing this Saturday daytime?
At 21:53 on February 22, 2011, Nathan Keates said…

Righto. Originally you answered the Edinburgh Fringe blog.

Now they have actually assigned the production a venue, I didn't think they would. Now I am in the position of knowing I got a proposed show to fulfill.

Fancy doing it, I know it will be difficult, but offering those that showed interest.

Thanks.

At 4:50 on February 13, 2011, Nathan Keates said…

Hello,

Peops that wish to perform some impro with the 'Cardiff Impro' people (another words any improvisers near Cardiff) are meeting next Sunday, 20th February at 2pm in Cafe Nero. (Was the day before, but we are accomodating needs).

Please get in touch if you are coming or there are any problems.

Thanks.

At 10:29 on February 9, 2011, Nathan Keates said…

Still interested? Meeting up soon. Confirm your involvement and I will send you details of the meeting. Thanks.

At 5:26 on January 25, 2011, Nathan Keates said…

Hello there.

You have previously shown interest in doing an improv show, I would like to also invite you to show interest toward another improv show. This one will be based in Cardiff, one-off or regular.

Difference being it will be a clear fire improv show for sure. Less theatricalities and not at all based on the strengths of each individual, but the groups (as a whole). Generalised, I guess suits.

Thanks.

At 1:40 on January 12, 2011, Brent Morgan said…
Ummm I'll be getting a train in from Swansea so town center would be best. I'll private message my mobile number later so I can tell you when I should be in.
At 13:19 on January 11, 2011, Brent Morgan said…
Hi Anja I should be in Cardiff Thursday I'll be free in the day if you're about.
At 8:11 on January 10, 2011, Nathan Keates said…
Be in touch via some sort of messaging service... basically to say this and a tad more. It'd be a week in Edinburgh around the 15th Aug.
At 12:04 on December 18, 2010, Teifi Emerald said…

Hello, I'd love to go for a coffee - how did the show go, sorry I couldn't make it in the end, I'd love to hear about it, Teifi

At 23:15 on November 30, 2010, Isaac Blake said…
Hi Anja,

Thank you for your message. I hope you are well. I enjoyed the Ambassadors training workshop @ the BBC, very positive. I’m working 2 job’s (Director of The Romani Cultural and Arts Company & Movement Tutor for Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama).

More information about the Romani Arts can be obtained from: www.romaniarts.co.uk

Best wishes

Isaac x
At 20:31 on November 29, 2010, Bethan Lewis said…
Hey chick! I'm good thank you! Trying to keep warm in this weather!
Hope you're well?
New projects? Sounds exciting... keep me updated!
I have a show @ the WMC next week (8/9th), Velvet Ensemble's, come see! There's a post show talk on the 8th so it would be a good chance to fire some questions!

Keep warm!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 6:39 on November 29, 2010, Matt Humphries said…
Hey!

I'm good thank! Still rehearsing for Twelfth Night, which is going really well. Had a short Meisner performance at the Gate yesterday.
What about you?
At 6:27 on November 3, 2010, Iain Gibbons said…
It was really good to meet new theatre orientated people in Cardiff. A project would be great! Thanks to my newly acquired flexible job, I still have plenty of time to do theatre work! Perhaps we could meet next week and have a discussion? Let me know. X
At 7:29 on September 7, 2010, Jemma Stacey said…
I'm hoping to do the Drama and Education. Its looking like it might not run though, fingers crossed. I see your moving to Cardiff, this sounds good. Have you got anymore work lined up?

Yeah we should catch up, it would be good to hear about your course. I'm starting to work with a company from Ammanford, it on a voluntary basis, but I am looking to set up a project in town. Let me know when your about and we could chat. xx
At 5:28 on September 7, 2010, Jemma Stacey said…
Hey,

Its good to see you on here too :) I've just finished my teaching in Portsmouth, back in Carmarthen for a while. Just looking for a job and waiting to hear back about my MA course in Trinity. Congrats on graduating, saw your picture in the paper.

Have you finished your tour?
xx
At 7:03 on July 5, 2010, Teresa Hennessy said…
It was great to meet you too Anja - keep in touch. I'm looking forward to seeing R&J. Thanks for the info about it. x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service