Matthew Bulgo's Comments

Comment Wall (31 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 23:51 on August 29, 2013, Simon Coates said…

Hi Matthew

Not to worry - this is exactly the reason we've moved away from issuing a 'call for submissions'. You can send it in any time.

Our next shortlisting day will be at the end of Nov for projects taking place sometime after after December.

Happy to meet up and talk through what you would like to work on if you would like?

Cheers!

At 11:34 on February 3, 2013, Rae Leaver said…

Gosh, I hope so. If I'm ever happy with this draft. You?

At 10:51 on February 1, 2013, Rae Leaver said…

Finally got round to updating my profile properly! Hello there!

At 4:42 on August 1, 2012, Buddug James Jones said…

Yes, next time we bumb into eachother let's try and make sure it's not outside the toilets haha! I'll definitley keep you updated, although I'm not sure if we'll be up to much until the play is finished beign written so it might be a while. Are you doing anything soon that I could come along and see? I loved the lifft in Sherman Swingers and would love to see more of your stuff!

Bud

At 0:38 on July 31, 2012, Buddug James Jones said…

Hi Matthew! Unfortunatly I missed it...I did the classic mistake of not booking ahead and there were no tickets left by the time I got to Bristol. How did it go? I didn't know you were working on it! Is it going to be on again in the future?

I did catch Bear Trap's show however. Did you get a chance to catch it?

Hope you're well,

Buddug

At 22:37 on July 22, 2012, Sarah Jones said…

Thanks for your comment Matt. Have tried to ring you to discuss. Be great to pick your brains about people. If you can ring me on 07966 294188 or 01269 591167. Looking forward to talking this through,

Sarah

At 0:47 on June 20, 2012, Re-live said…

Thanks for your message Matt, would love to meet for a coffee soon.Away the next few weeks so will drop you a line when I'm back,

Alison

At 6:10 on March 31, 2012, Ellen Morris said…

No probs. I have a page on Facebook if you would like to have a look? Ellen Morris

At 12:54 on January 16, 2012, Brandon Kemeny said…

Yea for sure! Any suggestions for some good reading?

At 5:22 on January 15, 2012, Brandon Kemeny said…

hey!

yea, Mike mentioned it to us all in college and it looked like a great place to do some useful networking.

Great way to stay up to date with local theatre companies.

At 2:25 on April 18, 2011, Kenon Man said…

Hey Matthew, 

Yep all sorted, again too many http's at the start of the address. 

Cheers

At 23:44 on August 16, 2010, carmen medway-stephens said…
Thanks for being the first to join our group x
At 6:37 on July 2, 2010, Tim Howard said…
Well done yesterday Matthew, enjoyed your writing, good stuff, nice to have you as a friend on here
At 22:52 on May 15, 2010, Sian Owen said…
Hiya Matthew
Thanks so much for your message. I really enjoyed your piece too.
I was there for both. I didn't realise you were there! Else I would have loved to
have said hello.

Sian
At 3:12 on December 9, 2009, Miranda Roszkowski said…
hello my ducky 'ows it going in victorian england/ modern wales?x
At 0:39 on November 13, 2009, Scott Arthur said…
Hey pal! thanks 4 the add. This is all new to me so please guide me in the right direction. you out tonight to watch the rugby??
At 5:24 on November 10, 2009, Jack Baldwin said…
yes, it was! have you been spying on me? I am very well at the moment, yourself?
At 6:24 on October 21, 2009, Matt Peover said…
Bulgo any chance you can megabus it to London on Friday? Chimeras is being read at Lyric Hammersmith 3pm - 6pm and I'd love you to be there.
Must talk ideas soon.
xx
At 4:18 on October 6, 2009, Tom Cullen said…
Thanks again Matt,

It was wonderful to have involved, again I hope!

Also apologies about my conversation at the end of the night! I was so tired by the end of that day, my thought process was down to its minimum capacity. Hope you mate it to Swansea alright...11 o'clock...ouch.
At 0:50 on September 7, 2009, Dirty Protest said…
Looking forward to seeing The City this week Matt. Mega. x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service