Melody Louise Brain's Comments

Comment Wall (7 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 2:34 on March 3, 2011, Mzansi Cymru said…
Hi Melody, that's brilliant you're coming to see Fezeka's Voice...make sure you come on the Wednesday to get a taste of our choir too! There's room for plenty more...
At 3:52 on June 26, 2010, Reema Gehi said…
Hey!! Sorry for my tardiness. I was tied down with several things. Anyway, I have posted the assembly notes. Sorry again. See you soon. xxx
At 8:37 on January 21, 2010, Catherine Paskell said…
Maybe you should have sung it too Melody..???!
At 4:50 on July 30, 2009, Gareth Richards said…
Thanks Melody - glad you enjoyed. Where can you find out about events??

G
At 6:29 on July 9, 2009, Owain Roach said…
Hello Melody,
Hows you? It was lovely to meet you the other week, I was going to get in touch sooner but ive been a busy bee doing a production down in Pembrokeshire going on for another week. Hope your ok and havent been to clumsy (I have!)
Take care + speak soon
O
At 0:45 on June 19, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Melody

We have just started a Group on the social network just for our Team Members. Please join it. This is how we will be keeping in contact with you from now on with all the up and coming activities we have planned.

To join Team Group please click on this link:

http://nationaltheatrewales.org/group/ntwteam

Then we will be in touch with you via the group to let you all know about what we have planned for you in July! Please join, I don't want anyone to miss out!

Catherine x
At 4:18 on May 20, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Melody! Welcome to the National Theatre Wales community, so glad to see you here! Thanks for your enthusiasm yesterday, really looking forward to seeing you all Thursday. Add some info about youself to the Introduce Yourself forum - maybe put a link to your singing stuff???

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service