Hi NTW community. This is my first blog, and i really should have don't one sooner- so apologies for that, but here i go..

As some of you may know, i am part of the group of young film makers knows as FilmTEAM and we are one of the longest running groups supported by NTW. we work alongside the fantastic Jan Miller, who, without here, we and I wouldn't be where we are today. But we leo wouldn't be where we are today without the phenomenal support of NTW. the support and backing and funding and encouragement we get from them is, absolutely brilliant. It has got us places we would never have gotten before, and so on behalf of myself, and FilmTEAM- Thank you NTW, for supporting and encouraging us with our dreams. Thanks to you we get to do what we love, and its all made do-able thanks to you. None of us would be where we are today without you.

im not sure how long these blogs can be so i think ill end it there- and again- Thank you from all of us in FilmTEAM (Addie, Euan, and myself- and Jan :) )

-Adam Dawson (FilmTEAM)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adam-Dawson/483695228431856?ref_type...

Views: 104

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by National Theatre Wales on July 27, 2014 at 5:46

Thanks for this lovely blog Adam. Great to know that NTW and TEAM have been a good support for you guys. J

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service