workshop/retreat in west wales: hinterlands 3 - deadline this Sunday!

I am running this workshop for artists, performers, researchers, writers in rural West Wales, exploring the relationships between bodies and environments and facilitating a collaborative context for creating independent works:

hinterlands 3

creative investigations of bodies and environments

September 12 - 15th 2014

created and led by Ailsa Richardson

penpynfarch creative retreat centre

the combination of this workshop and the setting of Penpynfarch provides an opportunity to refresh creative batteries and investigate creative practice – to tune in, slow down, play and activate as necessary.

we will be investigating the ‘hinterlands’ where bodies intersect with their surrounding environments and what we create in/at this intersection.

what participants have said:

Ailsa 's workshops are a real treat - clear and spacious, still & passionate. She allows you to create what you need to create – co-creative!

I want to thank Ailsa, Andy and Eeva at Pen Pynfarch and the group for a truly magical experience, which I will remember for a long time.  

The somatic practice and collaborative structures inherent in this workshop are informed by BodyWeather, Movement Medicine and Goat Island Performance Group as well as Ailsa’s performance and practice.

For more information about the workshop see http://www.ailsarichardson.com/professional/ - pro2

Read about Ailsa’s background and training  here and a booking form is available via dropbox or from ailsajr@btinternet.com

Views: 116

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service