Are you looking for grants or not confident in finding funding?

Are you looking for grants or not confident in finding funding? Over the last ten years I've developed, tried and tested a bidwriting session that could help you.

The aim of the session is to help individuals and small/ medium-sized organisations feel more confident in writing bids and making applications for funding.

The material covers:

• sources of funding (public/ statutory, Lottery, trusts and foundations, etc);
  • key things to remember;
  • stages from application to award to evaluation;
  • tips and tricks;
  • signposting for further information.

It also comes with two resource sheets for delegates to take away.

In the recent past I've delivered this as a half or a whole day session:

- same-sector individuals and SMEs - eg musicians, promoters, agents, etc through Welsh Music Foundation

- with whole organisations - eg East Riding Music Education Hub

- networks of similar organisations - eg Federation of Music Services, and Museum Development NW

- departments/ teams within organisations - eg the Fellowship staff team at The RSA

I've also run it as an open workshop that anyone can book on for a minimal fee to cover the venue and my costs - eg through Madlab/ Ominversity in Manchester. I'd consider doing this is south Wales if there was enough interest, so please say if so! 

More info: http://www.laurahdrane.com/#post5192385698 Do be in touch if you'd like about this.

Views: 140

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Nia Wyn Skyrme on September 25, 2014 at 5:59
Nice to chat earlier at nursery! I would be interested! My email is niawj@yahoo.com
Comment by Laura H Drane on September 22, 2014 at 22:21

Thanks! I'll email you. 

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on September 20, 2014 at 23:41

I'd be very interested in finding out about avenues of fundraising other than the Arts Council. :) 

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service