Motherlode are looking for PERFORMERS to join their ensemble for paid opportunities . . .

Motherlode is an exciting new company seeking ensemble members 

Motherlode is director, Rachael Boulton and producer, Sarah Jane Leigh. After the success of The Good Earth research and development at the Wales Millennium Centre and a successful funding application from Arts Council Wales to create the full scale production in February 2015. We are looking for diverse, male and female Wales based performers to join our ensemble.

We are planning on staging at least two productions over the next year, performing at venues such as Wales Millennium Centre, Chapter, The Riverfront, Theatr Brycheiniog, Torch Theatre and beyond.

Our projects demand:

Strong character acting.

Strong improvisational skills.

Strong singing voice.

Physically competent.

Ability to play stringed instruments or percussion desired but not essential.

Above all, we’re looking for open, hard working professionals who are used to the demands devising and working as an ensemble.

Our process can be very physical so we welcome anyone with experience and or interest in physical theatre. 

All work will be paid in line with Equity rates. We cannot cover expenses for the audition workshops.

We are holding 2 workshop auditions on the:

16th November 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm at Wales Millennium Centre, Victor Salvi Room.

In order to be considered please send a headshot and your cv to sarahjane@motherlodetheatre.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah, Rachael and the Motherlode team - @motherlodewales @raccibee

Praise for The Good Earth

Western Mail “Emotive and explosive” ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Young Critics Wales “Tireless, moving and completely rousing"

Views: 555

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on October 23, 2014 at 21:30

Hi Rachel,

Apologies my wrong email address was on there it's sarahjane@motherlodetheatre.com

Comment by Rachel Dunston on October 23, 2014 at 0:37

Hello, 

I have tried emailing my CV and headshot to the email above but the email keeps bouncing back saying that the address isn't recognised. Is there another email address that I can contact you on? 

Thanks

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service