Hello, my name is Maeve Scullion, I am currently studying Drama and Theatre Arts at Goldsmiths, University of London and I am a writer, poet, actress and performance artist.

I am delighted to be part of TEAM panel because I love discussing and being able to make a positive difference to the community issues which effect Wales. I think our history, our political landscape and our cultural scene are fascinating and create a rich place for communities to be creatively active.

I love that TEAM gives people such as myself who can feel alienated from mainstream theatre a place to express themselves and make statements with their work. I also love that TEAM facilitates different people to meet, form friendships and colloborate with each other on artistic projects, which is exciting and empowering.

I am from Pontypridd and am very excited about the work TEAM has been doing in the Valleys. I am very, very excited to see areas in Wales that are often ignore continue to be faciliated in terms of resources and events.

Can't Wait to Get Started!

:)

Views: 79

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service