Promoting Crouch, Touch, Pause, Engage around Cardiff

Hi NTW Community, 

I am excited to announce I will be the Promoter for the Cardiff leg of Touch, Crouch, Pause, Engage which opens at the Sherman Theatre on 19th February.  Over the next three weeks I will be engaging with individuals and community groups around Cardiff to promote the show.  

A little about the production;

Crouch, Touch, Pause, Engage is a new, touring, verbatim play that tells the story of two Welsh names bruised, but not beaten, by media speculation; Gareth “Alfie” Thomas, 100 caps for Wales, once its captain, now the world’s most prominent gay sportsman; and his hometown, Bridgend.

Working with Alfie himself, and young people in Bridgend, two of the UK’s most exciting theatre companies - National Theatre Wales and Out of Joint - have teamed up to tell a great Welsh story about sport, politics, secrets, life and learning to be yourself.

I am thrilled to be back in Cardiff and promoting such an exciting and important piece of theatre! 

If you would like to find out more or want to be involved please don't hesitate to get in touch. Email me on annapoole88@gmail.com

Views: 153

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service