Mr Greg Wohead is doing a show called the Ted Bundy project in Chapter Arts centre 29th - 30th May.

Myself and Justin Cliffe travelled all the way to mighty mighty Bristol to see it last year as part of Mayfest and we loved it. We also had a awesome night out after, it was a blinder, we snuck in clubs, drank tequila and had a good old time, so good I have a receipt from the night on my memory wall.

If you would like to see a show that could be the start to a night worthy of making your own memory wall/box or just your plain old memory, go check it out. Why not add to the experience by going to his workshop called Performance Theft, sounds edgy and awesome. To top it all off Theatre Iolo are involved as well and they have been on the money as of late so if you don't trust me, trust them.

I could go into why the show is so awesome and how Greg is so amazing but I don't think I can do either justice in a blog just go and have a watch. GO on.

The last time I recommended going to see something (That wasn't my own) Both shows won a Total theatre award so you know I must know what I'm talking about.

Right that's all I have to say on the subject, go get your ticket.

http://www.chapter.org/ted-bundy-project

Views: 146

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service