Hiii!

This morning was the complete opposite to yesterday for me as what started off as a small walk to the market to find a prop, turned into a manic trip to the other side of town , however this definitely kept me energized for the rest of the day as well as introducing me to new parts of the city which is always useful! 

On arrival to rehearsals ( which by the way I am proud to say I managed to make via bus without getting lost!!), I was then set another task which I was more than happy to get on with, which was to contact company's to get required items for the performance. As well as this the company morale was high and rehearsals where again in full swing. My role today consisted of being on hand, I helped the dancers time a movement sequence and also observed Gareth and Dafydd tackle tricky Welsh tongue twisters which was definitely the highlight of my day and brought a smile to my face (they are such a pleasure to be around). Tomorrow will consist of navigating more props in the centre as well as a production meeting.

Here's a photo of Gareth(left) and Dafydd (right) working hard rehearsing this evening.

I will get you up to speed on Friday with the rest of the weeks activities. See you soon!  

Views: 150

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service