Looking for an animator/ theatre maker/ Creative technologist or visual artist (PAID)

As part of the Lead Creative Schools Scheme I'm working with St Paul's Primary in Grangetown, Cardiff. We're currently looking to appoint a Creative Practitioner to work on a Numeracy project around time, distance & speed with a group of Year 1 & 4 students next term.

We want to be messy, fun and active. We might want to ride trikes in the playground, use the gym apparatus in the hall, or build a working plane out of Lego; learning should be through creative experiments and experience. We envisage that these experiments will then form the basis of a series of pupil made animations or big art pieces, which can be shared with peers and the public. We're open to lots of different creative approaches but are particularly interested in working with:

 Animators

 Creative Technologists

 Visual artists

 Theatre Makers

You can find out more about the opportunity and how to apply by taking a look at the brief.

If you've got any questions feel free to get in touch - my details are on the brief, or you can message me here.

Please note the deadline in next Monday (7th Dec) at 9am - and interviews will be later that week.

Good luck.

Matt

Views: 181

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service