Wales Drama Award 2016 - Writers, get involved!

Submit your script for this year's Wales Drama Award now! The deadline is 5pm, Friday 29 July 

BBC Wales and National Theatre Wales, in partnership with BBC Writersroom, are inviting submissions for the third prestigious £10,000 Wales Drama Award.

The biennial award is both a celebration of writers in Wales and an open call to Welsh talent, whether emerging or established.

The winner of this year’s Wales Drama Award will receive £10,000, and an opportunity to develop their script and work closely with both BBC Wales and National Theatre Wales.

The Wales Drama Award is run in partnership with BBC Writersroom.

Find out more

Mae BBC Cymru a National Theatre Wales, mewn partneriaeth â BBC Writersroom, yn gwahodd ceisiadau ar gyfer cystadleuaeth bwysig Gwobr Ddrama Cymru, sy’n werth £10,000 ac yn cael ei chynnal am y trydydd tro eleni.

Cynigir y wobr bob dwy flynedd, ac mae’n fodd i ddathlu awduron yng Nghymru a rhoi galwad agored i dalentau Cymreig, boent yn newydd neu eisoes wedi ymsefydlu. 

Bydd enillydd Gwobr Ddrama Cymru eleni’n cael £10,000, a chyfle i ddatblygu ei sgript a chydweithio’n agos gyda BBC Cymru a National Theatre Wales.

Trefnir Gwobr Ddrama Cymru mewn partneriaeth â BBC Writersroom.

Cael gwybod rhagor

Views: 313

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service