Do you ever wonder 'what the hell am I doing?'

In general, in life, in work, in casual chit chat.
What am I doing?

I think we all have those days where we question ourselves.
I seem to have them a lot (AHHH) and I know a lot of my friends have similar thoughts from time to time.

This one is for you :) you know who you are.

'You don't have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something' Zig Ziglar

Zig Ziglar was an author and motivational speaker who used this quote a lot.
It sums up every feel good I preach.

We all have different skill sets and talents as we are all different. And it may take a while or a change of environment for these skills to flourish but if you don't start, you'll never know. You don't have to be the next Gordon Ramsey to start experimenting with recipes but until you start you'll never know if you could be the next Chef Ramsey.

Same with almost everything. No great person we look up too woke up one morning and was great at that particular thing. It takes time and effort. But you have to start and stick with it. No matter what.

Take William Shakespeare as it was 400 since his death this week. I hardly doubt whilst he was a young playwright he knew then that he was great. It was only once he started writing and his plays became immortalised that he is now considered great.
Each and everyone of us has greatness inside. I truly believe that.
And each and everyone of us has to start something to become great at it. It doesn't just happen overnight.

Perseverance! Keeping at it.

The sky is the limit so go out and start.
Writing, singing, drawing, knitting, taking food challenges, climbing mountains, playing sport, playing video games. As always my lists are endless. Use your imagination and it will guide you to greatness.

Until next week. Much love :)

Views: 87

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service