Sometimes I think 'Wouldn't a time machine solve all our problems'

Just go back and fix whatever went wrong. Problem solved.
Make a different decision, don't take certain things for granted etc
Unfortunately that's not the case.

That being said this weeks Feel Good is from Robert Brault

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." Robert Brault

Sometimes we take the little things for granted and totally don't realise it. Who would right?
But we don't know what the future holds as we don't yet posses those mutant abilities so we skip over the little things.
Life has a funny way of making us look at things in a different perspective so cherish each moment no matter how big or small because at that present time it may not become clear how big this 'thing' actually is.
We all have dreams and goals which I go on about each week but it's because I know you're all capable of achieving them. And you all will!
But don't forget the little things along the way because they will make the journey so much more rewarding.
So check in with your friend you ain't spoken too in a while, reconcile with the person you've fallen out with, go on spontaneous dates with your loved ones or friends, apply for that job you wasn't too sure on, write stories about the world, take a moment for others and create the little moments because you'll look back one day and they may indeed be a big moment.

Until next week
Much love :)

Views: 86

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service